Terraria Community Forums

Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
While it is true that LoL is easier to learn because it has less depth, I hardly think taking the easy way out is worth it.
stormconure
stormconure
Lol is not just the easier way out. It's the better way out imo.

Darth, im gonna leave it up to you to decide which you like better, but i'd say give them both a chance before you do.
Bezixx
Bezixx
We,, I'm a LoL player myself and the only thing that pushes me away is community.
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
DotA's isn't any better, to be honest.
Bezixx
Bezixx
Like any MOBA is.
PsychoAngel
PsychoAngel
Ha, yeah...
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
Strife.
darthmorf
darthmorf
I didn't ask for a good moba, @stormconure , I asked for dota tips.

@Kazzymodus is there a way to do not matches, but with someone on my party with me?
PsychoAngel
PsychoAngel
Yep, I could if you want. My Steam is the same as it is here.
PsychoAngel
PsychoAngel
Also, many people, especially on the hard lane (Top for Radiant, Bottom for Dire), like to "block" the creep waves, which essentially is just putting yourself in front of them to prevent them from moving for a fraction of time. You can press the S key to stop whatever it is that you're doing at any time, allowing you to block the waves more efficiently.
PsychoAngel
PsychoAngel
The meaning behind wanting enemy creeps closer to your tower is that if they get too close, the enemy team won't be able to harass you as they might get tower aggro.
stormconure
stormconure
I was half-kidding...
I do like LOL better tho.
Bezixx
Bezixx
"There's no accounting for tastes".
Though I prefer LoL myself, it would be debatable whichever is better.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
All MOBA communities are the same.

Just play Plants vs. Zombies, the same end result without being called things you could get banned if you said them in TCF.
PsychoAngel
PsychoAngel
There's also Camp Stacking: Where you aggro creeps out of a neutral camp in the jungle near the minute mark to make another set of creeps spawn in that camp. This allows other people on your team (or yourself if convenient) to farm a little faster.
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
@[151:mad:darthmorf] http://puu.sh/kvC2i/9a58cc98e7.jpg

This mode will put you against bots with four teammates (including your party). It's great for learning the game.

@[22933:mad:PsychoAngel] Those tactics are rather advanced for a new player, I think it's better to first just get the hang of the different heroes.

Not knowing how to deny won't make a difference if no one does.
darthmorf
darthmorf
Thanks, that's what I was looking for.
PsychoAngel
PsychoAngel
Yeah, I was just throwing some stuff out there. After school today I might be able to join in if you want. Help with some basic ideas and item builds and stuff.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Alt-F4 to win the game....
Lord chewelews
Lord chewelews
you'll have a much better experience if you play with people you know, half the people in dota 2 are cancerous scum nuggets and you can look at my sanity for proof.
also the mute button is your best friend (load scoreboard and mute whomevers being a :red:)
Back
Top Bottom