Korin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The disease that is "social justice" continues to sweep over the globe, destroying countless lives and claiming more each day.
    MR. IWATA DIED TODAY! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... sniff
    Korin
    Korin
    I hope he didn't either. I just gotta stop crying at some point.
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    I can't say I cried, but I definitely felt the ache. I've watched enough Nintendo Directs to know what kind of a guy he was. In the end, he was just like us. He loved games, and for that, he loved doing what he did. I imagine he felt at least some sense of accomplishment and gratitude for the things he got to do in his career, from Earthbound, to Kirby, to being a fun CEO. Wherever he is, he's probably satisfied.
    Korin
    Korin
    I'm sure he is.
    The Butcher from the Solar Eclipse event is totally Piggsy from Manhunt. There is no denying it.
    If I were to put up a Hardcore Expertmode server, who would be interesting in playing? Pre-built town of course.
    Skeletron is pissing me off something fierce.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Skeletron is one pissed off mother :red:er. It just makes sense.
    Korin
    Korin
    Maybe I will be the next Chosen.
    Why the :red: can't I kill Skeletron. Maybe a minecart track wasn't a good idea for this boss.
    Stockpiling bombs, go'n git rid of some Marble Caves to-nite~
    Crimso
    Crimso
    What's the matter? Don't you want Medusas running wild in your underground?
    Korin
    Korin
    Actually planning on making a marble cave right under my town so I can farm Medusas with my NPCs.
    If the mods don't want me on the forum, they should just say so. Not throw bull:red: infractions at me until I go away.
    Reactions: zeskorion
    Korin
    Korin
    I'm accepting of the personal attack infraction. But the trolling one is complete and utter horse:red:.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Then take it up with @Leinfors instead of turning it into a "the mods are ganging up on me" statement.
    Korin
    Korin
    Because that doesn't do a damned thing for someone intent hell-bent on scrutinizing and punishing everything you say.
    How do you add people to a conversation?
    R
    randomterrarian42
    Inside the conversation, in the right section there is a list with the ones that are currently in the conversation. It also has a little button to add people ("Invite More").
    Matsu
    Matsu
    The creator of the conversation has to have enabled anybody to invite more people though. You may have to request someone to be added if you cannot see the button mentioned above.
    Korin
    Korin
    Ah. Got'cha. In a convo with a moderator, I wondered where the invite button was.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom