Jeckel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're the ant, and the leaf is your burden as a moderator.
    Except, ya know, it's harder to be a mod than it is to carry a leaf, but you get the idea.
    I don't exactly hate you, but if you were on fire and I had water, I'd drink it.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    You and any other member are welcome to their opinions. I have no need or desire to be liked. Follow the rules and treat other members with respect and one is very unlikely to ever cross my path.
    Hello, I see you locked my thread. That's completely OK. I must me blind, I didn't see that anywhere in the rules, even though it was probably there. Sorry for wasting your time. :)
    Hello! I can see you closed my thread, that's quite alright, but I was wondering if you could link me to the set of rules that says celebratory threads aren't allowed? Clearly I missed some reading material as I didn't see anything like that in Loki's "Rules & Guidelines" :)
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    There is no specific rule stating it, as it happens rather rarely, but threads about individual members are strongly discouraged, as those topics are better served on a member's profile or in their introduction thread. I apologize for any inconvenience and am happy to answer any further questions here or in a PM if you wish.
    Fry
    Fry
    I see, that's understandable, thank you for answering!
    I'd rather not have any of my threads locked but the guy used flawed logic and I wanted it clarified. But I stopped when he wanted to stop.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    Fair enough, if it is done then there is nothing to worry about. :)
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I do wonder what effect an adult swim topic would have, certainly it would bring out some debate?
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    No, not even in Adult Swim. There will be no pro/anti brony/MLP arguments on this forum. The fad has passed and so has most of the hate. No need to dig it all up for another round.
    Is my sig too big?
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    The signature height limit is now enforced by the forum software, so signatures can not be too big any more. :)
    neophyte
    neophyte
    Cool! Will it remind me if it's too big if it was?
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    When it shows your signature in threads, it simply won't show anything over 150 pixels. I'm not exactly sure if it shrinks your sig or just cuts any extra off. You'll have check it out yourself or head over to the Forum Helf & Feedback section, should be able to get more info there.
    Question: if you are making a forum called 'If a boss in terraria had a new theme, what would it be?', which place should it go?
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    The Crossroads section is a good place to start, unless you are wanting it to be related to a single platform, in which case you should make it in one of the platform specific Town Square sections.
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    Ok thanks for the help, this convo will self destruct in -1....
    Damn, UK. Two year wait for third series of Luther and only got 4 episodes? No doubt they are good eps, but damn, try to pick up the pace.
    bad_news
    bad_news
    Twin Peaks is going to get a third season 25 years after the last season finale aired. Two years is peanuts ;_;
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    It is the member's responsibility to find the right section to post their thread in, not mine. If a member can't read the rules or look at the many locked threads to figure out Terraria threads don't belong in Off-Topic, then I'm not going to spend time figuring out where it should have been created.

There is the whole rest of the forum to discuss Terraria and Terraria threads created in Off-Topic will be locked.
    If you like scifi/mystery movies, I enjoyed Automata, The Anomaly, and The Signal. Worth a watch if those are your type of movies.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Define mystery.
    Whats so mysterious about them?
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    A movie genre where something mysterious is going on and the plot and characters focus on investigating and solving that mystery.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Sounds meh
    You've watched the first season of Peaky Blinders, right? Well, the second season is airing now, and the third episode happened yesterday. Join Chokladkakan and I!
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    Yea, I noticed that, did a dance of joy when I saw it was back. Going to dl the shows shortly. :D
    F'you USA Network! You couldn't give White Collar a full last season despite FTVS would foot the cost and lower the license fee? Screw you.
    Ugh, starting the new Godzilla movie for the third time. Hopefully this time I will make it more than 15 minutes in before getting bored.
    G
    Garneac
    Dude, Jeckel, this movie is a waste of time. Boring as all get out. :( You're better off watching something else.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    Yea, it was boring as hell for sure, especially once Malcom in the Middle's dad died. I made it all the way through though, so at least the horribleness is behind me. :p
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    yeah, thought that was weird, woulda liked seeing him live through, as I can't help but see him as Hal so it woulda made the movie better for me, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom