Terraria Community Forums

AstroBot
AstroBot
I knew it was a good idea to support it ever since I saw someone play the demo last year. And what do you know? Everyone loves it, and it's currently the most highest ranking PC game of all time on Metacritic.
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
I would.
If I had any :red:ing money.
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
I :red:ing WISH I'd heard about it when the demo came out, @♣️Zacharie♣️ . Sadly, I was not so privileged.
Bluegreen
Bluegreen
Eh? I am a big fan of RPGs.
However, I have not heard of a game such as you call, "Undertale".
GOOGLING COMMENCE.
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
Came out very recently. You seriously owe yourself to play it if you have the 10$ to spend. It's not a traditional RPG, but it is damn good.
Bluegreen
Bluegreen
GASP.
AN EXTREMELY INTERESTING INDIE TITLE WITH RPG ELEMENTS?
STFU AND TAKE MY MONEY NOW DAMMIT
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
No clue if you're being facetious, but in any case, throw your money in Toby's face because game is good.
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
By the way, I'm in a Steam group where it comes up often (probably due to the fact that the chat is filled with Homestuck fans, and Toby Fox did music for that as well as Undertale)
I want to look at videos and :red: to see what is being talked about, but I don't want to be spoiled without playing the game.

I do know Megalovania is in its third reincarnation now though.
Bluegreen
Bluegreen
No, I am being dead serious.
This game looks like everything I love.
It's interesting.
It's indie.
It's an RPG.
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
@gallantEclipse Being spoiled is definitely not worth it, the game is pretty story intensive, as much fun as it is.
@Privy Good to hear! Just be aware that it's not a typical RPG, I HEAVILY, HEAAAAVILY recommend you don't kill -ANYONE- on your first playthrough. Not ONE guy. It is so worth it. You can do what you want, though!
Bluegreen
Bluegreen
I'm so ready.
I just need to wait for it to get on GOG or something along the lines.
I hate Steam. ;o
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
You'll be happy to hear that you can buy it DRM free on Humblebundle, then! https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/undertale_storefront

Does come via steam key, though, not sure if that's fine at all, but you play Binding of Isaac Rebirth, so I'd ASSUME that you at least have a steam account. :p I -THINK- there's also an option without steam key, but don't quote me.
Bluegreen
Bluegreen
*GASP*
Alright.
I'm just gonna go throw my money at whoever made this and play this game for the next nine hundred billion hours.
Bye.
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
Also, I'm fairly sure it's DRM free on Steam too, the usual Steam.dll DRM file isn't in the folder, it's just the .exe and nothing else. Just informing in case. :p Again, don't quote me, though. Might be wrong.
Bluegreen
Bluegreen
Welp, I despise Steam for more than just DRM reasons, although that is one main thing.
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
I'm not gonna really try to do anything besides listen to Megalovania (because I love all the versions of that song).
Back
Top Bottom