TechniKris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haters gonna hate, but I don't care Got bored, played Minecraft Went digging, found 2 diamonds Went to Nether, found 11 (in chests)
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Ah. I never really got into Redstone, though I know maybe a bit above basic level of it. Definitely not as good as Sethbling or CaptainSparklez at it.

I find myself trying to go as fast as I can in Survival a lot of the time, to the point of not making a base until I have a Nether Portal sometimes. Though that's good, because I like building with Nether Quartz.
    TechniKris
    TechniKris
    Sparklez isn't good at redstone, he just showcases contraptions of other people. -_-
    Sethbling is great in command block contraptions, I also know some things about them, but I prefer "door guys" like DicoTheRedstoner, Sidney600mc, Fenno and many more. I'm not too bad at redstone, but mostly I'm using tutorials :p First thing I'm going to build is 2x2 glass hipster door 10x5x4 by Teo and Arma.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Meh, it's been a while since I really watched any Minecraft videos.
    I do remember being at the first stress test of AntVenom's server, it was great.

Usually nowadays I just play on Xbox with a select group of friends and we end up :red:ing around on old worlds instead of doing anything actually productive.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom