1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Comments on Profile Post by Bry-ccentric

1. Teal
    Teal
    No, they just dislike people who can't use proper grammar. It makes people, not saying this is true in your case, look really ignorant.
    Oct 12, 2015
  2. What in starnation?!
    What in starnation?!
    It's called Capitalism. :D
    Oct 12, 2015
  3. Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    What Bothers Me Is That Noone Ever Asks "Why are you doing that?"
    Besides, Like, 1 Person. The Rest Just Kinda Start Being Rude.
    Oct 12, 2015
  4. Banette
    Banette
    what about typing like this
    Oct 12, 2015
  5. Teal
    Teal
    The reason no one asks that is because there isn't a reason for it, and asking only makes it seem like a justification can be made.
    Oct 12, 2015
  6. Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    Something I've Noticed With NO Caps Typing Is That Noone Seems Bothered By It...
    But With My Case, Some People Are. This Confuses Me Greatly.
    Oct 12, 2015
  7. Teal
    Teal
    Because the method of typing you use actually requires effort to be wrong intentionally, it's worse than no caps typing by a long shot.
    Oct 12, 2015
  8. Banette
    Banette
    WHAT ABOUT THIS KIND OF TYPING!!!!!
    Oct 12, 2015
  9. Teal
    Teal
    I'd rather impale myself with a dull piece of cement than see full caps.
    Oct 12, 2015
  10. Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    That's Actually A Good Question...
    My Typing Seems To Annoy More Than Full Caps.
    Oct 12, 2015
  11. Banette
    Banette
    WhAt AbOuT hAlF cApS
    Oct 12, 2015
  12. Banette
    Banette
    Or quArteR capS??
    Oct 12, 2015
  13. Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    Still... `:cry:
    Well, Except In An MMO Or Something.
    Oct 12, 2015
  14. Banette
    Banette
    Comment chain <.<
    Oct 12, 2015
  15. OFF
    OFF
    it needs a lot of dedication, that's for sure. Anyway some like me just don't care about writing quirks. At worst, if someone write in a fashion difficult to read, i just say "pfffft wathever" and avoid reading that. Hate is not needed
    Oct 12, 2015
  16. Alabaster
    Alabaster
    sILENT TO LOUd - tHAT MOMENT WHEN YOU SWITCH CAPS AROUNd.
    Oct 12, 2015