Dakota Spine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dakota, just to check, I've been continuing to make Viridian avatars, and posting them on your thread. This is ok with you, right?
    Hey, I don't really know if this is a request or not, but I have a picture that I'd like to reshape into banner form. I tried to find your thread, but failed. Can you kindly point me there or tell me if your currently full on orders?
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    I don't do banner things. If you are talking about the VVVVVV avatars, I haven't been doing them lately.
    TerraBlaze
    TerraBlaze
    Did you stop making banners? Or do I have the wrong person >~< this is really embarrassing
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    Don't be embarrased, everybody make mistakes. I'm not bothered one bit, don't worry about it.
    You know, over the top Anime parodies are kind of worn at this point.
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    Now, Abridiged things are different. At least from what I have seen. TeamFourStar is a popular abridging team. They do their own thing with it.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    After watching bits of five different Abridged series, I can tell you 20% of them is good.

... Yes, that would be DBZ Abridged. The rest tend to make the dubs they're mocking look better.

As for parodies... I'd rather not find out what they are, if they're worse than the average Abridged thing.
    Undertale seems like an interesting game. Reminds me of Earthbound. Though, I think it should warn you a bit more about gameplay.
    Reactions: Frenzy Moon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    A game that punishes for succumbing to PC murder tendencies? Madness!
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying that playing an RPG with a leveling system and monsters that directly attack you, and damage you. It's not insane to assume that, if going in totally blind, you have to fight. Just beating a single enemy messing up the whole game seems like a bit much.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    I would get it but its ten bucks.
    Angry space Dorito is in my belleh.
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    Might be a different Angry Space Dorito you are thinking of. Think I spotted her again not too long ago.
    You know, I think there is a huge disconnect between people who like certain games, and people who say that game is bad. Cont...
    Tell me, where is the world is Angry Space Dorito?
    I see the Blood Moon tonight. I even saw a shooting star, a Fallen Star, rather. What are the odds? No Blood Zombies though.
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    My brother has that Night's Edge toy, and I brought that out.
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Clouds blocked my view of the moon.

Then again, I may or may not have been eating my weight in cream puffs.
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    Honestly, it was neat, but not a huge spectacle. As far as "This doesn't happen often" goes, it won't be missed too much. Looked kinda rusty brown to me anyway.
    So it turns out looking up the track "Infanticide" from Isaac Rebirth is a bad idea without specifying what it's from. "Why kill a baby?"
    Sometimes I feel like the only person on the internet who doesn't think games are any better if they are intentionally bad or weird.
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Depends.
    If it's intentionally bad, I'll still think it's bad. But it does what it's trying to do, which in that case isn't good.
    For weird, though, it depends on what kind of "weird", I guess. And also doesn't make the game bad, like being intentionally bad.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I internally cried when my brothers started playing Goat Simulator.
    I want to know. Has the whole "This story is based on a true story" thing ever really convinced skeptical people of things bring real?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Stories don't need to be true to be believed - they just need to be told." - Dumb, forgettable NPC, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel.

In short, skepticism is what happens when you don't just believe things because someone tells them to you. I'll need more than some book written a few centuries ago by some drunk dudes in Ye Olde Pubb.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom