Sun
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Today was a big day in my gaming life. Beat 5 demons in Geo Dash,Beat a Hard map in Osu! First lvl in I wanna kill the kamilia i also beat
    Just got PT Sai, getting adjusted to it. It's so....different than Krita
    Why do i keep getting logged out of my account whenever i click on a thread
    stormconure
    stormconure
    Make sure you log in through http instead of https. All you have to do is go to the url bar and remove the s :p
    Ahaha, I'm number #2 in the world for the game Pewdiepie:legend of the brofist. My time is 4 hours 3 minutes on the endless survival level
    i did the thing you wanted.
    Sun
    Sun
    Mhm, i know, it looks great. I can't do the artwork until past tuesday since i do linework with pencil, and since im staying somewhere outside my home, i cant scan it into my laptop just yet
    Sloth TDT
    Sloth TDT
    what do you use to do that?
    Sun
    Sun
    Just a printer, but you need to be good with tracing, as the pencil lines are faint when they enter the computer. I suggest getting an art program
    I need to get started on actually making my contest entree, all it is currently is a sketch on my drawing pad :sigh:
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I know that pain.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Yer makin food fer the contest?
    Sun
    Sun
    yep, lol. Entry*
    so, how's the art going?
    Sun
    Sun
    At a standstill. I have to divide my time between my last two requests and my contest entree, but its fun
    didn't you say you were going to do an art of me?
    (sorry to ask, i have a very short memory)
    Sun
    Sun
    Oh i did, i just need to do my requests first, haha. You can make an request if you want on my request thread
    Sloth TDT
    Sloth TDT
    oh cool!
    What to draw..... I hope i don't have drawers block (if that is real)
    M0IsS06.png
    Pinky's are mean, they hog all da money. And.....CHIBI OVERLOAD
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Yeah, one of them hogged slime staff... So I took it away.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom