Crowno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Crowno
    Crowno
    I think they look interesting, I like the hat idea although I'm not sure if it would fit with all hairstyles. Just think that the outlines seems to be too bright in some pieces, like on the male shoes.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    About your second question, I'm not sure. First the team must be needing people, and if there isn't someone already chosen or known by the team, any people interested on getting the spot would be able to send their works for analysis. The more you can do, better would be your chances, I think.
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    Hat was already made by somebody, I only little remade body and legs.
    your lunch is toast.. seems legit because ur half crow -half human or whatever :p
    have u ever glitched terraria so hard like spawning 200000 moon lords and the pirate was dead so guess what happened when I spawned all of them?.. it said moon lord's core the moon lord core has arrived! it was so funny don't try this unless u have a extream beefy computer! it was so worth it but I did it on a server and it crash :p
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    same :/ Probably 50 ish
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    It was probably 200, using the spawn command
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    the command said "spawned 2000000 moon lords" they never spawned but did do the dramatic light alot
    Hey Crowno do you take questions from the community? If you do I have a few questions for a project Im doing (Im in 8th grade and its for CTE)
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Depends on what you need and on my time availability.
    Do you take commissions? (Edited, Thanks comment section)
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    There it is!
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I get invitations to do art commissions sometimes, but at the moment I'm not interested in doing them. I prefer to use my free time to work on my own projects and I only do "extra art" to have fun, when it's something I'm really interested on.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    Okay, thanks for the info
    Is the coin gun in console version?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I don't know... but apparently it is , according to the wiki.
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    It is, but I don't believe you can acquire it without the use of inventory edits.
    Out of curiosity, do you have the privileges as a moderator?
    Like replying in a lock thread, editing others' post or giving someone a warning?
    felis
    felis
    Thanks, by the way, if you edited other's post, will the system still say it was edited by a moderator?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I don't know
    felis
    felis
    Thanks any way.
    By the way, is seems the pocessed mask has been removed suceessfully.
    if you were ale to add something to the game what would it be?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    ^ Well, that.
    But if I could add ANYTHING I wanted, beyond limitations... One of the first things that comes to mind is hooks based on physics. Like Castlevania IV's whip or Super Metroid's grappling beam.
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    samus's beam whip? that cool if only :red: would allow u
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Oh my, I've even tried to do that stuff with the anti-gravity hook!
    http://i.imgur.com/krSuqTK.gif
    sure, rope/whip swinging would be awesome in adventure maps
    Hey, Crowno, what's your favorite enemy in the game?
    felis
    felis
    Raven or Scarecrow?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I don't know, there's too many of them to pick one.
    The question is, is that mask bigger on the inside, able to cover your whole beak, or is the beak just another mask that you can take off freely?
    Azu
    Azu
    He isn't a bird...?
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    I know, just making a joke here :p
    felis
    felis
    Of course the mask bigger on the inside.
    Just like that the argonian in Skyrim can wear a mask, becaome plate face and without any problem.
    Crowno, your designs are really royal, I'm exsited!
    I
    INFINITY boy
    Crowno, I recommend you to start making terraria things with mars, venus, and other planets.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    Infinity, instead of telling Crowno what he should do, you should just make a suggestion thread. If you do, think it out first.
    The beanie hat should show the player's hair...just saying. °3°
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Not my sprite :S
    Regardless of that, there are some technical issues about displaying hair with helmets or thats, so I don't think that would be possible. Or at least, it would be very tricky to do with this particular hat.
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    .....goddamit.... ;--;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom