SolaR
SolaR
y
SolaR
SolaR
kileng ppl iz ilygel
Nepeta
Nepeta
i honestly don't care for using "proper english" in casual conversations.
Bezixx
Bezixx
*intentionally misses killing blow*
Grammar nazis are the most annoying, though, some people do mistakes when they aren't too familiar with language. I started to be relatively good in English when I was like 13-14. And I'm speaking of ability to make good sentences, wording wasn't that bad.
Bluegreen
Bluegreen
It's crucial if you want people to understand what you're saying, to some extent.
Bluegreen
Bluegreen
Bezixx, that's not all true.
These 'Grammar Nazis,' can actually provide some constructive criticism for someone who may not have English as their first language, and actually help them improve.
Bezixx
Bezixx
I'm speaking of those who try to correct every single mistakes, not just the most noticeable. And yes, I do approve they can useful sometimes, not when they are too intrusive, though.
SolaR
SolaR
pft
ppl cn undrstnd my jst fin whn i talc lyke tis
i dnt now y u hve 2 now prper nengliz
Bezixx
Bezixx
I still understand what Meta said.
SolaR
SolaR
it wood be helarias if u spel grammer rohng
Nepeta
Nepeta
so apparently, it's impossible to understand what i'm saying if i type without capitalising?
Bluegreen
Bluegreen
I'm not saying that, I'm just saying, if you want people to understand you better, and, some people may take you more seriously if you use proper grammar.
Nepeta
Nepeta
i never said i wouldn't use it, but i'm not going to use it when i don't really need to. for example, posting statuses or talking to friends.
Bezixx
Bezixx
I'm sure some people refuse to learn and take any corrections as an offense. I'm mostly speaking of kids. I usually appreciate them, just not when someone is being too repetetive with those.
SolaR
SolaR
ye
wat dd u thinc tht captils arnt rekwired in evry sitooashun orr somtheeng
Bezixx
Bezixx
And yes, not everyone uses correct grammar when chatting privately.
SolaR
SolaR
stahp poztin i ned 2 slep
Back
Top Bottom