Dreadful man
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We got shock proof, x-ray proof,etc type of storage devices.BUT NO CORRUPTION PROOF! WHY?
    Dreadful man
    Dreadful man
    At least the manufactures could give the clentaminator!
    excession
    excession
    That didn't exist in 1.1

and whenever the corruptors spat acid, if it hit the ground it turned about a 5x5 block area into the corruption.
    Dreadful man
    Dreadful man
    Now I know how it became corrupted as the wooden box I kept it in was just two blocks thick.:p
    Just faced a small tremor from beneath the earth. My first earthquake experience and I hope the last.
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    Oh, :red:... where are you that that would happen? "4th dimension with some undead guys!" does not tell me much.
    Dreadful man
    Dreadful man
    Well I am in south Asia, so you may have nothing to worry about. And probably it must be the aftermath of a larger one.
    Making a remix of Terraria tracks is really tough.
    Dreadful man
    Dreadful man
    I dont know that much. In fact I have only made 2 remixes in my whole life that too of songs with lyrics. So I just thought of making some Terraria remixes. But its an headache tell you the truth. Well about composing, I don't know about it, I can do good stuff and bad stuff.
    You might listen a remix by me if i can make it before 26th. But I don't think I can.
    JK0
    JK0
    Well, I think you can... Just don't give up...
    Speaking of 26th, I have to make my art for the contest too. Hahaha
    Dreadful man
    Dreadful man
    Thanks buddy. If I can't make it I think I should also make an art. Might be good in it!
    Anyone has played This War of Mine...?
    Dreadful man
    Dreadful man
    I am hoping to buy it because a friend of mine recommended it to me so am looking for support. What kind of game is it from your point of view?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    A game built around the idea you shouldn't be able to finish a game unless the RNG smiles upon you time and again. It was fun, but it may become a tedious grind way too quickly depending on your luck.

There's always that one resource running out and you have to trust luck for it to be in an area you can already explore.
    Dreadful man
    Dreadful man
    Hmm... Seems good. Thanks.
    Hey you! Yes you! I know who you are. You're the same one who stole some of my dread! You don't even know about it? Whoops sorry, wrong guy!
    Thorus
    Thorus
    *dropped a bomb* WHat?!
    Dreadful man
    Dreadful man
    Aha! Trying to wipe out the evidence using a bomb, eh? I see... NOW Where in the chasms of the corruption have you hidden my dread?!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom