Daimera
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Sigh, it always seems those who burn the brightest go out the soonest. I guess I'll probably see you later, but for now, farewell.
    Okay, I'm late as always, but I swear you had left before? Huh. Well, goodbye.
    ...I liked that Night's Edge you made, though.
    Never knew you much, but I've seen your art thread and you seem like a good person. Good bye and all the best!
    Reactions: Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    She was a very good artist on here. Although, from the looks of things, she's doing better (based on things she has said on her Tumblr).
    rip I love you tho daimera I wish you could stay
    I wub you
    (Secretly Daimera's sitting on a golden throne and laughing at us, reading this page)
    Goodbye, it was nice knowing you.
    I know you won't see this, but try drawing a rose.
    <3
    Though I cannot say that I had known you as much as some of the other members here, I can say this - from what I have seen of your work and your character, I have little doubt that you will be sorely missed. I wish you the best of luck on any of your future endeavours.
    I didn't know you much, though you've done great, scary art. I wish you good luck and I hope that you will do well in the future. Remember, don't give up!
    Can't say I'm surprised that it happened, but it's still sad to see you go for good. While you probably won't be seeing this, I wish you luck in all your future shenanigans
    index.php
    You're probably not going to see this, but in case you do, know that you will be missed. If you will benefit from leaving, then no one is forcing you to stay. I don't have anything against you for leaving, and I hope that nobody else here does either. Goodbye, and good luck for the rest of your life.
    Contrary to what others are saying, leave, if it'll help you. It's still sad to see you go, but if it's better for you, go for it.
    OH NO! NOW WHO IS GOING TO BE THE ONLY ONE OTHER MEMBER WHO MATTERS IN THE BIRTHDAY BOX ON MAY SECOND
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom