Ringabel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Remember when you had to jump over single blocks? Bad times.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    An old used to be friend of mine called it Pre-vp.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I suppose there would have to be somewhere that Molten, Jungle, and Necro weren't useless in mere minutes.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I remember when Flower of Fire was banned on some servers for being too OP.. lol.

It actually was super powerful back then, especially with meteor set with wizard hat, with double pvp damage.
    Orange Blood Roots are some kind of underground currency these days, apparently.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Really? Then I bet those 10+ Orange Dyes I got are probably worth something lol
    I wonder if the Stardust Guardian is supposed to look like a Stand or if it's just a coincidence.
    Reactions: Frenzy Moon
    Zeno_magatama
    Zeno_magatama
    Its supposed to look like Star Platinum from JoJo i think. All i know is that im making a Dio Brando character all because of the stardust guardian..
    Ringabel
    Ringabel
    Dying it is fun, too bad it doesn't stop time.
    I can report at least one new thing in 1.3.0.4: The Rod of Discord doesn't make the screen flash anymore. Neat.
    R
    r543
    All teleports that don't go outside of the screen no longer flash the screen, that was a change in that update :D
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I really like that, makes things really nicer
    Ringabel
    Ringabel
    It makes it a lot more tempting to just spam it, though.
    I tried the final boss with my friend and we killed the cultist and the pillars but martians invaded and we died fighting them and the boss
    Why is everyone so negative about the Dirt Rod? I, for one, enjoy chucking dirt around.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    In real life maybe, but I prefer to fling mud and stones, plus various bricks in Terraria.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Because we all know of the Legend of Maxx version and crave that one
    I kind of feel bad how you me and @LuciousTPK had some thread planned but then I bunged it up by suddenly being busy. But oh well!
    Reactions: LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    You could still send me what you want me to type out, and I could write the thread! :D God knows I have to much time to wither away on my couch lol
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I have so little time I can barely even sit on anything to type for long lol
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    well just tell me in 5 or 10 words what you want me to type, i can go off that :D i am a writer after all!
    I want to recreate the well from This is Halloween in my build, but how should I go about making green water?
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    You can either use the jungle fountain (closest to green)
    Or use waterfall blocks and recolor them with deep green.
    Mikosovich
    Mikosovich
    I'd say use a combination of the two to achieve the desired effect.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Fountains don't effect waterfall blocks.
    Got all the resources I need to build... I wish I had that cool Laser Ruler accessory!
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    Man you guys get a head start while im stuck at shcool
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom