Cyrus the Cold
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wow. Wasn't even aware there were ten ways to gut people with a fish. my question is, what were the apples and the dwarven appendix for?
    Some people slow pan in games. I just sit back, listen to the music, then realise There is no story need to stay in satorl marsh this long.
    Melbourne Cup weekend. my family is going to a lake for water skiing. I miss festival of the lost, and trials of Osiris.
    Who Here has seen Dan vs.? If not, It's a cartoon about a short man with a short temper who has revenge on things.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    His Exploits involve robbig a bank, invading a wedding, adopting a child and destroying Canada. Utterly. Just because he was splattered with maple syrup.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Seen a few episodes a few years back.
    Seeker
    Seeker
    Same. I really enjoyed that show.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    He disappointed me this week. Nothing on the scale of HotPF in terms of awesome, just some gloves. I can't afford the heavy engrams, and I think he just doesn't like me.
    Seeker
    Seeker
    Xur has done nothing wrong. His will is not his own. Its all the Nine.
    I'm off to me mate's house for tomorrow. a day of DnD, Until Dawn, sword fighting and all those other things you do with nerd friends.
    Bank counters need to be able to launcher taser wires at disagreeable customers. same goes for DMV's and all of south Africa.
    So destiny's story packs are going to be free updates now. Hooray!
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    stuff like taken king is going to still cost money.
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    Exactly why I hate games such as "Destiny".
    They charge money simply so you can continue the single player campaign with mediocre gameplay and almost no real story whatsoever.
    I'm going to get the Taken King PS4 bundle soon. Pretty excited to finally have an eighth gen console and play Destiny.
    DeltaVii
    DeltaVii
    I have some friends that don't like Destiny... but I know I'm gonna have fun with it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom