Terraria Community Forums

Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
What are the major issues you have with it; just curious for curious sake.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
That's your problem because you expected too much out of bethesda.
king40606
king40606
You want Fallout?
Play New Vegas. It still works, has mods, and costs less. If you really think they ruined the franchise, just play the older games.
Soulight
Soulight
I feel like Fallout 4 is a joke compared to the older games in the franchise; so let me list some of the problems: (can't list 'em all because of word limit).

The graphics are :red:.
The performance is :red:.
Animation is sgit.
Bugs everywhere.
The story is :red:.
Dialogues are :red:.
Map is ridiculously small (Skyrim's is bigger)
Can't change the binds because console.
Inventory is a mess.
king40606
king40606
1. Graphics don't matter, it's a fallout game, you don't play fallout for graphics, ever.
2. Performance is bad because it just released, I'll give Bethesda the line here.
3. Animation? Really? It looks fine to me
4. Bugs everywhere, I can agree with. PC build seems fine though, not half as bad as console
5. Story… eh. Haven't seen it all yet, looks slightly worse than NV.
king40606
king40606
6. Okay, I agree with this. Typing your own dialogue was a plus in NV
7. Skyrim is bigger because Skyrim is a continent. Fallout is in a city. Boston.
8. I hate not being able to change binds. This is why I play PC. You can mod it when it fails
9. Inventory is indeed a mess. I like that everything can be used, but I can see how it can cause major clutter.
Soulight
Soulight
The ending is even worse than the story itself. Probably the worst thing is that they changed it from an RPG to a FPS. They force you to play it more as an FPS because they can't just fix the skills.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Hey. It's the reason I wait before buying games.
king40606
king40606
Don't spoil the ending please. I do plan to try it out myself after all.
Though I agree with the whole skills thing. There's no real specialization of characters anymore unfortunately.
And it can't be a FPS like that. It is also third person and has less role play elements than new Vegas. This doesn't mean it is now COD. Just less role play than the other games.
king40606
king40606
It may be worse in your opinion than other games, but that doesn't make it a completely different genre. Judge the game on your own volition, play for as long as you need to completely judge the game. How am I able to judge it? Because I have read many reviews and looked up info on the game, so I know what I am buying. The only hype I go into is for Terraria, as it always delivers.
zeskorion
zeskorion
I knew it would be a disappointment. Too much hype is never gooooood!
king40606
king40606
^ cept for terraria. Somehow it always ends up being even better than people expected.
Back
Top Bottom