SolusFalcon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a question for any RPer's on this here site, do you join things you have no prior knowledge too?
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    Are you roman?
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    *Continues to play with it, not even thinking of pressing the diamond shaped yellow button in its centre before getting frustrated and throwing it across the room.*
    Well, nu.
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    I know what you're hinting at, and I have no idea how to fix it either ;3
    Reactions: SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    "Oh ForF*cksSake..."

Actually, Blake's been less miserable ever since the dance. The second season ended, actually >.>
    Jill
    Jill
    Oh, of course - a new episode came out while I was up in the Lakes, I forgot!

Well, they did cram a lot into the last 4 or so episodes but eh, it did work out well.

When's RWBY start up again - sooner than next year, I hope? xD It's gonna be weird for there not to be that episode to casually check out every week.
    Jill
    Jill
    On a less-informative note: eh, she's still a miserable young sod so far as I'm concerned!
    No more Halloween means no more witch Videl.
    Reactions: Jill
    Savo
    Savo
    Which means you turn into Kyoko Kirigiri, rite? I feel like I might of influenced this in some way :p
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    Well, saying my app is nearing finish, or at least, a rough cut I'll be posting, I thought having a Dangan Ronpa character would be...refreshing as an avatar?
    Really I just need to think of a bio ((Oh gawd I read that in german...it's BEo instead of BIo))
    Er... Long story short yes you did.
    Woot, last day of Driver's Ed! Which means...50...question...final....why u do dis Driver's Ed...
    I'm back >.> somewhat.
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    We drove for 6 hours, got to a hotel at 10 pm, woke up at 8 am, I didn't have breakfast or lunch because there wasn't time/we couldn't leave, went to my brothers lacrosse game, they got destroyed, like 30-4, and then drove 6 hours back with only a piece of pizza as my dinner.
    Jill
    Jill
    The worst part of that story was the fact you had to watch a lacrosse game. Lacrosse!

Just kidding, but I'm sorry to hear that, that does kinda suck.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Good point.
    I have no idea what happened to Ashe.

But your lack of posting forced here to die by being MIA.
    Jill
    Jill
    Geez Sword, you coulda put that a little more kindly xD;

With that said, though, people are busy, and people move on. Even I don't keep up with the RP half the time! It happens. I personally just look forward to the next time I'll happening to be RPing alongside them again.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Does this mean Jordan might die of MIA?
    Jill
    Jill
    Nah, more like 'die of being a depressive git'!
    Well, off on another 6 hour road trip, and 6 hours tomorrow... Which means I'll scarcely be able to post until Sunday.
    suu
    suu
    SUNDAY IS TOMORROW IN SOME COUNTRIES!

The more you know, the more you grow.
    "And I'll keep wondering, and wondering, and wondering, and wondering...When will my life begin?"
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Maybe when you get off your A** and try to make an origami Videl to put on your desk.
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    ":red: don't tell me what to do!"
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Dat Origami Videl tho...

*Cries pitifully*
    Failing a test is the worst experience I've had...Especially one so important... Not to mention I'm probably the only one who did...
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    Don't worry Raptor. I literally got a 9/100 on my quiz today... I didn't study.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    What type of test was it?
    I start driver's ed today! From 5:30-8:00... At least it's only for the rest of the month...
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    Thanks!
    Miss LonelyDark
    Miss LonelyDark
    lol, that sux. Atleast at the end you'll be able to drive. I had to go through that too, and look where I am now ;).........I still can't drive for :red:...
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    Haha, yeah right. I get a permit at the end of it, which I have to keep for 6 months. Then I get a limited license for a year, and then a full license.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom