Rufus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I had considered checking out this Undertale game but it seems that most of the story has been revealed in profile posts already. Nevermind!
    Just watched the Republican debate on YouTube...Such nonsense would have ended the career of every single candidate had it been in the UK.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    As bad as our current cabinet is, one can derive some comfort in knowing that its constituents aren't orangutans. :D
    Awh, you don't have to follow just because I followed you. I'm hardly even active!
    Reactions: Rufus
    Rufus
    Rufus
    You gotta treat others how they treat you! And also if the number of 'followers' and 'following' don't match it would annoy me
    *Vent* There's someone on this forum who I've come to despise. I'm proud of the restraint I've shown by refusing to comment on their posts.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    Is it me? :D
    daderpycoolguy
    daderpycoolguy
    Its me isnt it. Yep
    Rufus
    Rufus
    I don't like buckets of water as such because one murdered the Wicked Witch of the West who was a personal childhood hero of mine but you're fine!
    ...The Martian. It was great visually but everything else was absolutely awful. Terrible dialogue, actors and plot! 3/10.
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    I liked that movie. The whole scenario was unrealistic because martian soil contains poisons that contain fluorine, but the rest kept me entertained to say the least.
    Rufus
    Rufus
    Isn't fluorine added to drinking water or something? Maybe those conspiracy nutcases know what they're talking about if it's poisonous.
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    It's a common component of many poisons. It's most poisonous form is found in hypothetical martian mud.
    I've just received several repeat alerts for threads/statuses with changes that I've already viewed. Probably some sort of bug.
    I had an awful dream last night where I squeezed a big spot on my shoulder and these weird newly-born rabbits came out of it. Pretty freaky!
    Running low on bookmarks so I've started using socks instead and they actually work quite well!
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    You can always fold the paper in a straight line using a ruler, and you you re-fold it into the other direction you won't even need scissors!
    2ez3ams.jpg

And you could print an image and turn it into a divider!
    Rufus
    Rufus
    Hmm, I'm quite clumsy so that's probably a good idea. I do like the idea of making some unique bookmarks - I suppose I could even laminate them as well. Cheers for the tips.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    You're welcome!
    2ez3ams.jpg
    All this fuss about Pluto in the news is probably making it feel extra self-conscious about being a dwarf planet.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    The Earth didn't care when ignorant buffoons said it was plain, or that it was the center of the universe, or that some really big dude carried it on his shoulder. I don't think Pluto cares about the opinions of fleshlings, either.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    Poor Pluto... Being called a "dwarf" must hurt one's self-esteem.
    I just got the Eye of Cthulhu yo-yo from the first Mothron I killed, 138 damage! And people say there's a problem with RNG.
    Rufus
    Rufus
    Hm, well it may have been from a NailHead, it all went by so quickly.
    Hold on... HERTFORDSHIRE?
    crap I may have found a fellow TCF member in person now
    Reactions: Rufus
    Rufus
    Rufus
    Hmm well it's close enough, you can be a honorary Hertfordshirian instead
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    What's a Hertfordshire? We don't know those in Aystins.
    Rufus
    Rufus
    Oh Hertfordshire, how I miss your gentle green slopes and....well there isn't much else in Hertfordshire actually. Stuck in Wales at the moment which is such a barbaric and backwards land. Their McDonald's is inherently inferior but the people are friendly!
    My brother warned me about how painful wisdom teeth were but I never listened! Curse you evolution, you just make one mistake after another!
    Rufus
    Rufus
    Well it sounds like you're very lucky not to be feeling any pain. Probably best to get them checked by a dentist eventually though just to make sure they won't cause any dental complications.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    As I said, it will take some persuasion. We... kind of owe a dentist here money because our health insurance lied to us on whether we were covered for something.
    Rufus
    Rufus
    Oh man, things like health insurance sound so complicated. I'm certain that they're all a bunch of snakes though, they'll say and do whatever they can to get out of paying for something. But I do think that these teeth take a few years to 'mature' so you should have plenty of time to get them seen to I reckon
    Congrats to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge after the birth of their daughter, hooray!
    Glad to see evidence of building in Terraria: Otherworld, had been concerned it was going to be too combat-orientated.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom