Dragrath
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So the wall of flesh just spawned under the map(as in below lower map bounds) That's not supposed to happen right?
    Reactions: king40606
    king40606
    king40606
    I've had it before, solved by using anything but small worlds.
    WOF spawns are just picky IMO.
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    Honestly before this version I hadn't seen a bug since 1.2.3
    king40606
    king40606
    I've seen a few visual glitches here and there, but re-logic does a good job of squashing most of the bugs before release.
    Some things just refuse to be fixed completely however.
    Okay.. The medusa are ludicrously OP in hardmode... They still petrify you off screen turn you to stone and then ignore your wings and...
    king40606
    king40606
    What resolution you playing at tho…?
    Medusa is easy to deal with if you either stay away from marble biomes entirely, or rush through them.
    OR, you could do what I do and just make sure my hellevator is blocked off from any marble biomes so no stoning.
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    my only solution is to destroy them entirely which is a shame as I like the ascetics. In that particular case I think I figured out what happened the Medusa fell down from above and turned me to stone :( as for my res it is 1842x948
    king40606
    king40606
    Mine is 1920x1080, you should have really no problem seeing them.
    Wow RNG just let me complete BOTH the Ankh Shield and Cell phone in a single challenge playthrough... That has never happened... ever 0_o
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    which just dropped in a near death situation (actually I did die thanks to hidden explosives but ankh sheild FTW)
    I also thank the two really convinient traveling merchants giving me a sitting duck fishing rod by selling nearly all my equipment early on, and getting me a gatligator soon after hardmode started
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    This is now my luckiest playthrough ever...
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    welp just got a frozen key wow...
    Hmm no one has replied to my bait suggestion what did I do wrong I can't improve it if no one replies...
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    ok thanks but I was looking for the one that replaces the spoiler word with the title aka prehardmode as the title and the prehardmode stats. sorry should be more specific
    king40606
    king40606
    It's alright. We all have our first time making a suggestion. Check out Baconfry's how to make a good suggestion on the suggestion forums. It helps.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I've been meaning to provide feedback for your suggestion soon. Just haven't been able to take a careful look to analyze it in detail yet. I'll be posting feedback soon.
    For the longest time I thought your profile pic was a kamehameha :p
    True dinklewinkle
    True dinklewinkle
    Actually it looks great!
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    That's interesting. I just noticed it was a Pulsar and Neutron Star when you pointed it out.

Until now I thought your Profile Pic was a Butterfly or Moth for some reason. Not really sure why I saw it that way.
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    ... Did no one on site recognize it? Well Baconfry did based on their comment when I changed it but...
    Does anyone know the exact stat increases for early enemies in expert mode as the player progresses? It's not on the wiki...
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    I believe that was without any armor or at least very little I wasn't focusing on the details all that much at that time trying not to die because an early blood moon triggered
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It was an Arrow filled Zombie that did the same consistent damage (No Long Arm).
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    hmm I noticed that Granite elementals still only have 110 health (up from 100) currently post golem (have not completed lunar event on expert
    sigh these holiday only ghosts are super rare other than cavern depth in hardmode are there any other spawn conditions? I need my banner
    Welp big world selection mistake... accidently visited a endgame hardmode world rather than my prehardmode expert world... w/ martians inv.
    Reactions: Bullseye55
    Xylia
    Xylia
    The Box tactic works on martians, all you need to do is put 3 blocks between you and the surface above you, then the missiles can't hit you and the suicide drones never seem to target you while you're in there (I've never gotten hit by one once I started doing the box thing).
    Xylia
    Xylia
    And as far as "validity" of keeping stuff... your game, do with it what you want. If you wanna give an influx waver to a new character go ahead lol.
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    haha yeah I know I didn't keep it of course as the character was a challenge character debated keeping it as a trophy for the wall but decided hardmode items stay hardmode
    well it seems old fashioned explosive traps are still here... R.I.P Challenge charecter
    Reactions: Bullseye55
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    wouldn't be terraria without them though
    Can I Get Uhhh
    Can I Get Uhhh
    It'd be a cool idea if they were only in Expert Mode
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    haha it wouldn't have effected that it was expert mode had gotten greedy as a medusa head had dropped... didn't look underneath it...
    So I found a Dungeon that is Literally impossible to enter prehardmode... how do I upload a screenshot here?
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    plus its a world I made for looting so getting in isn't a problem. R.O.D. for life!
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    You can upload images in posts on threads (and only threads) without the use of image websites.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    All you need is the evil tier pickaxe and you can enter the dungeon no problem. Blocked pathway or no.
    Well I just killed Skeletron in his enraged state on expert mode shocked the UFO can outrun it(well now to hunt for that sparky painting
    Saucer Death ray OP :(
    Reactions: Devalaous
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    that second form I can't figure out how to survive... it moves so quickly that I can't avoid its death lazer that deals continuous damage... If only I had by combat gear equipped(those enemies block me from my storage room) :(
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    I finally killed one!!!!!!!!! Only took 3 tries (actually made me spam potions I haven't had to do that since the frost moon 0_o
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    I literally had 6 HP left...
    At long last 100% complete painting collection!
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    wrong ;D
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    At the time it was true... (and once I find these new paintings It will be again) someday...
    You voted on the poll for my Ocean Expansion thread that it wasn't a very good idea. Can you please elaborate. -_-
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    sorry kinda had to go then I planned to do it later
    its related to making the fish mobs and keeping balance particularly the obsidian sword fish...
    well that was an unexpectedly lucky eclipse 1+ of every banner 3 broken bat wings an eye spring a death sickle and 3 broken hero swords.
    Returns home after looting some worlds dungeon for paintings night falls blood moon...
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    and just when I think I can put everything away... Solar eclipse... WTF
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom