Terraria Community Forums

king40606
king40606
Just not noticed. Usually gets lost cause the suggestion forums are so big.
Dragrath
Dragrath
I feared that might be the case but one person liked it so it was seen the just didn't feel like replying :(
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
Just glanced over it, as far as I see it you elaborated on a small section of a mechanic that really didn't need any elaboration.
Dragrath
Dragrath
so what was your opinion of it? I try to have several goals that one was adding critters to the only surface biomes lacking any, and adding more flavor to the evil biomes
Dragrath
Dragrath
I will be honest and admit that the Crimson suggestion was only added as the corruption critter meant the crimson needed a counterpart
king40606
king40606
I'm looking now, it's like half of the post is stats. Put that in a spoiler, and give a rough outline of what the suggestion is trying to achieve at the top.
Also, make sure that it is thorough, and well formatted.
Dragrath
Dragrath
Thanks that sort of advice is what I need the most (I will be honest this is more of a apsmall piolot sugestion to improve my sugestion ability for both revising an old ocean sugestion and a
Dragrath
Dragrath
few other new ones
king40606
king40606
Ah, I see. Well what you need to know is that good formatting helps, some bullet points, and spoilers go a long way. And well thought out explanations.
Dragrath
Dragrath
AH thanks but how do you do spoilers and bullet points? I know it involves brackets and slashes but I forget the formatting... I had help for my Ocean sugestion
king40606
king40606
Just do dashes like you did for the rest of it. Also, a spoiler is formatted like this
*[SPOILER*]*insert text here*[/SPOILER*]
Ignore the asterisks.
And also, use bold. Or [*b][/b*] to do bold print.
Back
Top Bottom