YellowPie84
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm having the ol' "Undertale Morality VS Completion" conflict.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    There's actually not much reward for doing everything. Maybe some awesome music but nothing more than that.
    I'm playing undertale, in the new home. This music is giving me a severe case of the feels.
    23152435wefewf4534123
    23152435wefewf4534123
    oh trust me

the song that plays after the BIG fight, while wandering made me cry like a baby.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I've been enjoying the game thus far. Only once have I actually killed something that I know didn't deserve it, the Greater Dog. I don't think it ever actually attacks you. So... Undyne was justified in hating me in that case. Now it's off putting that Alphys is trying to be friendly with me when I killed Undyne.
    I just went to McDonald's for dinner, and they had FREAKIN'. MOZZARELLA. STICKS. Mind=Blown.
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    This profile is brought to you by McDonalds. Shove our greasy food into your fat faces!
    I was on a Pokemon wiki, there were Pokemon-related clickbait ads.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Learn how to get your metapod to level 100 in just three easy steps!
    RushOfCold
    RushOfCold
    Learn how to get a Caterpie and make him into a Caterpie!
    YellowPie84
    YellowPie84
    No, more like "6 Pokemon Moves You'd NEVER use in a real fight" in the same format as every other clickbait ad.
    My school's pep rally is currently happening. I have no school spirit.
    king40606
    king40606
    Ha, I leave during pep rallies, I go home.
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    I've seen schools where going to those stupid things is mandatory. Security will stop you if you try to leave. Even if there's no more classes.
    YellowPie84
    YellowPie84
    @crackshotCerberus At lunch the principal ran around asking who wanted to sit around in the library.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom