Catz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looking for volunteer guinea pigs... won't hurt at all...
    Reactions: ButKicker11
    Catz
    Catz
    Nothing to be scared of... Thanks!
    ButKicker11
    ButKicker11
    ME! ME! PICK ME! I look like a guinea pig too!
    Catz
    Catz
    I was drafting red's image. I wasn't sure if he was recognizable so I needed test subjects. I will remember you for the next pixel art.
    It's crazy how big your pixel art is. I would never have the patience to do that xD
    Reactions: Catz
    Catz
    Catz
    I think that was a compliment, thanks!!!
    Walking Dead is back. Does anyone notice all the dead folks have perfect teeth? What happened to dead people with dentures?
    Matsu
    Matsu
    They fell out, lack of dental adhesive yo.
    Catz
    Catz
    Or they don't make it as a walking dead? If they can't eat... they can't survive...
    Ethanylis1393
    Ethanylis1393
    Good time for it because i have Crimson theme
    Why do brits drive on the other side of the road? Or is this jet lag and I'm seeing things?
    Catz
    Catz
    Yup flying tonight, confirming my flight and school tomorrow... isn't it yom kippur today?
    Ethanylis1393
    Ethanylis1393
    It was.Anyway,brits do everything left.France everything right.In UK,the station is to the left.In france,the station is to the right.
    ButKicker11
    ButKicker11
    I think they brits drive on the other side so they have a reason to feel special
    Next up, London fashion week. I hope I can understand their Brit accents! God save the queen...
    Ethanylis1393
    Ethanylis1393
    Comment ça c'est plus?Anglais fait la même taille que le français.Je sais que tu utilises Google Translate,en plus.
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    Google translate = Merde
    Ethanylis1393
    Ethanylis1393
    Je savais que tu allais dire ça.C'est vrai après tout,on les engage et ils sont même pas bilingues.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I will download if I solve problems with lacks of space on my smarthphone's memory.
    Catz
    Catz
    Maybe remove some game apps or move pics in your cloud storage?
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    The thing is, I didn't even fill it much. I deleted some apps and it appears that it deems that as not enough. I will try looking if there aren't any temporary files. Since I can plug it to my laptop, I can do that fast.
    Fashion week... starving and walking... yup, it's the Walking Dead on the runway...
    Reactions: GreyGhost11B
    Catz
    Catz
    I'd like to see the Victorious skins when they come out. And the new champion Kindred. And the revamped Poppy...
    Ethanylis1393
    Ethanylis1393
    Actually,Kindred is the mix between a wolf and a sheep.

Don't ask where they got the idea...
    Ethanylis1393
    Ethanylis1393
    Ah,and i found out they are the "Eternal Hunters".
    You definitely deserve a follow, you're pixel arts are the best I've ever seen (no offense @Blu, your art is the second best.)
    Reactions: Catz
    Catz
    Catz
    Aawww, thanks!! I'm curious, where can we see Blu's art?
    SolaR
    SolaR
    On the Fireblossom server.
    Your pixel arts... are great. I couldn't do anything like this myself, ever.
    Is anyone here a pro at Photography? How do I reduce the glare from TV screens when taking a pic of the world?
    ButKicker11
    ButKicker11
    I may not be a "pro", but I do know some things! Tell me how it works out! ;)
    inomanoms
    inomanoms
    Yeah. Do it at RL night time with the light in the room turned off. Get a tripod and shoot at low aperture... That is if you own a real camera, and not a cell phone one. Ideally, situations such as this is what a polarizing lens on a camera is meant for. Do you have a means of accessing the world file? Does your TV have AVI out?
    Catz
    Catz
    I'm only using the camera on my tablet. My console is connected via HDMI to the TV. The tiger I took a picture of came out ok. But Ryze had too much glare. I don't know how to reduce it. Even Rorix had too much glare. I don't know what to adjust. I've been taking the pics in the dark...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom