happyW12
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow. It's been a while since I loged on. I hope nobody missed me (too much).
    happyW12
    happyW12
    Did anyone say I wasn't serious?

I went around the forum, commenting thoughtfull things and occasionaly trying to be funny. And no, I never did anything amazing on this community, so how can I summarize what I did?
    Mystic Neon Rain
    Mystic Neon Rain
    Hey, welcome back!
    happyW12
    happyW12
    Krasunir Sorry for being rude. I somehow got annoyed at the "who are you?". I don't know why. Maybe because I'm not importent enough on this forum to be able to answer.

And for my ego: I'd rather see myself as the "King of the Gods" rather than "Just another human". I don't see the point of trying to be normal.
    WHO D'YOU WANNA BE?! YOU WANNA BE ZIS? OR ZIS? OR ZIS? OR MAYBE ZIS? OR ZIS? OR ZIS? OR ZIS? OR MAYBE ZIS?
    Reactions: TigerMaster
    happyW12
    happyW12
    Me neither.
    Did you get it? The "zis" is from an annoying ad for football shoes by 2 football players trying to speak English. The "zis" means "this".
    Z
    Zwift
    Yeah I know.
    happyW12
    happyW12
    Oh. Sorry.
    At least a random person clicking on my profile will know...
    (Doesn't stop this from being embarassing)
    Ugh, my Youtube subscription feed is being filled with FNAF videos, AGAIN. Like I'm going to play a horror game (sarcasm).
    happyW12
    happyW12
    Feed. But I'm not going to unsubscribe from Game Theory just because they (like the rest of the Internet) are going through a FNAF phase (again).

But thanks for your answer. I didn't mean to be rude.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Ah, from that post I thought you meant youtubers who focus on FnaF, not just a random episode of game theory. You weren't rude.
    happyW12
    happyW12
    Ah OK.
    I thought I might have passed as rude, because you suggested something helpful and I immediatly responded by "No, I don't need that, bla bla bla...".
    I changed my avatar. It is now the wig I bought at Polymanga 2015 in Montreux. I love this wig.
    Reactions: Mystic Neon Rain
    Mystic Neon Rain
    Mystic Neon Rain
    That's fine. I just thought I might've seen the vendor before, so I was curious.
    happyW12
    happyW12
    Stupid question: Were you really at Polymanga? The one in Switzerland?
    Mystic Neon Rain
    Mystic Neon Rain
    No. I've never been to Switzerland ._. But I've been to several conventions and most of them are similar, so I was just wondering if I'd seen the same vendor at one of the conventions I'd been to.
    So I went to town to buy manga and maybe a video game. I ended up buying a Madonna album.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    ... Not sure if "fail" or "awesome."

Depends, tho. Was it any of the last three albums? //Pleasesayno
    happyW12
    happyW12
    Well, it was more of a sarcastic "objective achieved with great precision".
    The album I bought is "Rebel Heart". I heard a few songs of it, I liked them and thought "Heck, why don't I buy the album?" I never really listen to Madonna.
    I don't know what's worse: ducks or spider nests?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Ducks. I hear a quack and I'm like "MUST KILL NOW." Second-most annoying sound in the game.
    happyW12
    happyW12
    I also have to kill/capture every duck. (I was talking about when ducks randomly say quack with a human voice.) I jumped when I heard it for the first time, and now ducks terrify me.
    Am I a kid now? Am I a squid now? One thing is sure, I have the Splatoon + Amiibo bundle!! (And have to wait till monday to play).
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    RNGesus blesses you both.
    happyW12
    happyW12
    I don't really collect amiibos. Well, except maybe the Splatoon ones to 100% the game (if I end up liking it) and the Yoshi's Woolly World ones because, well, who can resist such cuteness?
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I can. I'll take my super expensive Meta Knight, thank you very much. :p
    My family made me watch the 2nd Percy Jackson film. After 15 min. of pointing out the film's numerous flaws, I could go back to my room =)
    Mystic Neon Rain
    Mystic Neon Rain
    @Leinfors, the story does get better but I think the series' best points are its characters and its humor. To this day, it's the funniest book series I've ever read (in my opinion).
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    That sounds like a good endorsement Mystic. :)
    Mystic Neon Rain
    Mystic Neon Rain
    *puts on monocle and fake mustache* *sips tea* Why thank you.
    I'm obsessing with BIONICLE. Are there many BIONICLE-fans here? I want to know if the comics are a good way to learn the 1st gen story.
    happyW12
    happyW12
    Just one last question: What's best for noobs? the books or the graphic novels?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    The books are great at capturing the journey that the Toa have to go through and expanding on the characters, while the graphic novels are good at showing what they can do. This is based off what I remember of them. If you can get your hands on one or both of them you can't go wrong with either.
    happyW12
    happyW12
    OK. Thanks! It's nice to find another Bionicle fan!
    The dentists took my brace out earlier today. I never smiled so much with my teeth. Watch out, class-mates, I'll be smilin' like a diva!
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    I envy you. Hate my teeth and regret not having braces
    happyW12
    happyW12
    Just rejoice on the other aspects of your being! Your teeth aren't everything.
    My copy of Plutarch's "On Sparta" arrived today! But I have 3 and a half books to read before that one. Oh well...
    I hate it when people put "lol" at the end of their comments. Imagine if we did that irl: "My grandfather's dying of cancer lol."
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Mystic Neon Rain
    Mystic Neon Rain
    To me, whether it's annoying or not depends on context.
    Mystic Neon Rain
    Mystic Neon Rain
    When used for no apparent reason or used excessively, I agree, it's annoying.
    Sometimes it's just the easy way of letting someone know that you thought what they said was funny, or you're just joking, etc.
    You can't always compare talking to people in real life to talking to people online, because you can't see their facial expressions or hear their voice (sarcastic, joking, rude, whatever).
    Mystic Neon Rain
    Mystic Neon Rain
    Aggh, I'm sorry, I just realized I posted the same thing twice >.<
    The first time it said there were too many characters so I thought it hadn't posted...
    The downside to putting a mirror in your bedroom is that you notice just how awful your lipsync really is.
    Am I the only one sick of seeing Five Nights at Freddy's content everywhere and sick of everyone saying to Youtubers "Do a FNaF video!" ?
    I went to Polymanga on friday and bought myself a turquoise wig. Now I love wigs so much! Wearing one is like changing into an alter ego!
    Reactions: Mystic Neon Rain
    Mystic Neon Rain
    Mystic Neon Rain
    About the alter ego thing: Especially if you're cosplaying as a specific character.
    If you like wearing wigs, I think you might like cosplaying as well :)
    happyW12
    happyW12
    I never tried cosplay, actually. Another activity on my infinite "to do" list!
    Mystic Neon Rain
    Mystic Neon Rain
    It's really fun, especially if you're cosplaying with a friend :) If you want to make a cosplay, you should make a list of all your favorite characters, decide whether you want to buy or make the costume, consider how much time and money you have, then make a decision based off of that. If you'd like some tutorials, I know a lot of them so I could send you the links :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom