Terraria Community Forums

Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
It should say on the thread that we plan to release it bimonthly (subject to change). This is to ensure that every member of the team is able to participate, and provides plenty of time for revisions and quality control.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Being a university student, I have very little free time, but I would much rather spend my time productively, doing something I love, as opposed to remaining idle.
T
Teal
I figured it would be monthly, gives you ample time to polish and make a decent amount of content. Terraria Absolutus definitely suffers from quality issues because I want to produce it so quickly, and I'm "understaffed." If I may offer a bit of advice, I recommend you reformat your thread. It's a huge wall of text and because of that feels heavy to read. You guys might benefit from some better advertising too!
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
I'm aware of the shortcomings of the current format. Since I currently lack a computer/laptop at present, I had to format the entry via my phone. As you may have imagined, it took quite some time.
T
Teal
I too must format on my phone, same curse of not having a computer. I can imagine the time yes. Perhaps have one of your co-authors assist?
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
To be fair, I formatted it via BBCode as progress was made with the introductory post and the first entry - it was more a matter of locating the appropriate images, sorting out any formatting hiccups (of which there were quite a few), and ensuring a smooth transition between segments.
T
Teal
Pixel is responsible for my formatting obsession, haha.
Back
Top Bottom