Desucrate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This avatar shows my feeling towards every Cthulhu thread
    Reactions: TCRanch
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    I find it humorous that people are STILL suggesting Cthulhu things when personally after seeing that cult worshiped "coin" or "amulet" or "plaque" pretty sure where that's heading. xD
    Why can't my gifs ever work
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Is your current image a gif? It says it's a Jpeg, unless you're talking about one that you're trying to set up but it isn't working, I could try to help you?
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    This one's Jpeg.
    All the gifs I try to use never work; they're always too big, even in a signature's spoiler.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Ah, that bites. :S
    Oh my god; Assassin's Creed Unity's Danton's Sacrifice mission is the worst mission I have ever played in my entire life.
    Well I'm lucky. Apparently, having XCOM: Enemy Unknown gets you the Evolve alpha. For free.
    Reactions: Ashyrae
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    I think it's like L4D because of the big teamplay aspect
    (And the same peeps)
    But I'm sure that unknown game will be helpful in the Crusade of Game-Findy-Outy-ness
    Kelp
    Kelp
    Eh... The monster isn't really on a team, unless they make a skirmish-like mode for that.
    It's a 1v4 vs Wildlife game. Honestly, I'm positive I've played a very similar game, although I remember it being horrible.
    I get where they are coming from, but L4D had a different feel to it, imo.
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    After playing a bit, I can say that I hate the monster; the map is so small that you get caught and killed EXTREMELY quickly.
    Even at level 2 I got destroyed by the hunters, after a lvl 1 run-in with them.
    Anime I wish had season 2: Noragami, The Devil is A Part Timer!, everything ever. Why does anime I like only have 1 season?
    I can't figure out how to get new titles ;_;
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    Ignore the capital W. That never happened, you see nothing.
    Mocha
    Mocha
    You can get new titles by earning trophies for the most part. The easiest one to get is by posting your Steam account, just as what Scarecrow said, and you can get the Steampunker title and/or the Official Terrarian title if you have the game (click on the 0 next to the Trophy Points to see all the available titles).
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Here's what everyone's confused about: It's an automated process, but to avoid it breaking (or breaking the forums) it only updates trophies once a day.
    Tried the Steam integration, sort of screwed up, and now have an accidental alt named Red Pelvis.
    That moment when you have 0 messages and 5 likes.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    That moment when you have more likes than Redigit.
    #Okaydonebraggingnow
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    I need a new avatar.

Yeah.
    #2Cewl4Scewl
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom