Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There was this really good suggestion, but I can't remember what it was called. It was a worm boss which teleported.
    I know that expert mode is supposed to be super hard, but I think the Crawdads' attack stat is too high.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    The stats are just fine. Expert mode is not intended for normal players even if you do like a hard game.
    Somebody should make a game where you take the position of somebody like Lewis and Clark AKA exploring a continent, but in a fantasy setting
    Before Ark:Survival Evolved, I thought my computer was fairly good
    Xylia
    Xylia
    It probably is still "fairly good", it's just that Early Access games tend to be horribly optimized and full of bugs. Considering my almost 3 year old computer can run beautiful games that are properly programmed, if I run into a game that doesn't play well then it is usually shoddy programming/bad assets.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Before Toukiden: Kiwami, I thought my computer was up to par with modern games. I still think so, because sometimes games have :red:ty engines which cut down FPS for no good reason, or have physic engines which are flawed and slow.

Ark was one of those games a few updates ago, I'm not sure they have fixed it now, not interested in finding out until release.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    And again, it's back to the ole "gotta make AWESOME graphics!!!!" trap that too many devs fall into. If you're a smaller dev that needs Early Access to get a game out, then why are you trying to put out a game that looks like a Triple-A game but probably doesn't have anywhere near the content a Triple A should have? lol.
    I finally beat Moon Lord solo. Jeez, it was hard and I did it with the help of the Last Prism I bought from Tyrux.
    I just made literally the weirdest and best world of all time. My Crimson is like a maze, and my dungeon is in the sky.
    5raptorboy
    I ALSO JUST GOT SLIME STAFF ON THIS WORLD!
    I've been playing Geometry Dash. I have never screamed "NO" as loud as when I was about to beat level 3 but died at the last second.
    I'm pretty sure I have Thalassaphobia (Fear of the sea or concepts associated with it such as the emptiness of the sea or its sea creatures)
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    That was :red:ing beautiful. That was all created because of the ocean.
    Rufus
    Rufus
    :O thanks!

Definitely the ocean is a source of beauty and inspiration to many people, but for some reason it just doesn't sit right with some of us. Everyone has a fear of something I suppose.
    5raptorboy
    Why would you even say that I just I mean that's horrifying
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom