PigronMage91
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Any Xbox 360 players want to help me with frost moon? What ever drops after the items i want is fair game
    Got the blizzard staff, north pole and Grinch whistle but not the rest of it. Making it to wave 15 no problem. Any tips on arena building?
    Water Filter Salesman
    Water Filter Salesman
    Traps. Lots. of. traps. Flamethrowers, spiky balls, spear traps, even super dart traps will help. Passive damage is probably one of the most important parts of getting to the final waves.
    IvoryPlants 🌳
    IvoryPlants 🌳
    I agree, even though I've never made it to wave 15, that's what I used for my pumpkin moon arena.
    Still fighting Frost Moons and still nothin. All that dropped from ice queen was hearts and coins if wasn't for Baby Grinch...id give up....
    Im done trying to get through Frost Moon. It's ridiculous even with end game gear. Ive tried all 3 classes but still nothing from ice queen.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Oh, no, you're going to need a lot more than that. Get as many as you can, it can be any spawning statue you can find (except for chest statues, those are bad).
    PigronMage91
    PigronMage91
    I will. What is this too much loot on the ground i keep reading about? Does Mana stars, coins and hearts count towards that? I jump down and grab as much loot as i can. I jst made it to 13 with my mage setup and my slime statue.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I don't think mana stars and hearts count, but coins definitely do. You might have to look elsewhere to find out more about that
    Infeno Fork, Fire Feather, Paladin's Hammer and all of Ice Queen drops but the Snowman Cannon. All those items still evade me...any tips?
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Play on words :p. RNG stands for Random Number Generator, and its what determines if something will drop or not via percentage.
    movildima
    movildima
    All hail RNGesus, for he is our lord and saviour!
    rngsus.jpg

omg this is so fun...
    PigronMage91
    PigronMage91
    Well i just got the crimson key mold. Finally...now my house will have all Crimson Cheasts. Since im running end game mage. Will Inferno Fork help mr agains the frost moon?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom