Terraria Community Forums

MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
The frost moon is insane. I tried it with a stardust dragon, one that pretty much dominated everything in the game and did so well with the pumkin moon that it made my computer cry... and I just barely made it to wave fifteen.
PigronMage91
PigronMage91
Highest i have made it in frost moon is 14...i have an afk or semi afk farm loaded with every trap avavailable. About to attempt it again with melee. Horesmans blade vampire knives scourge of the corruppter and death sickle.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
Good luck!
PigronMage91
PigronMage91
Nope only wave 12. I hate the frost moon. Why even put in the game. Its like they said here is this stupidly hard event that you cant beat
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
Yeah... I wish I could tell you to just skip it, but there's nothing for you to do after it.
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
I have a character, that has almost every Moon Lord Weapon, every Lunar Weapon, and Solar Armor, and I still don't think I'll be able to make it beyond Wave 15. Assuming I even make it to Wave 15. I can barely make it to Wave 15 on the Pumpkin Moon with Moon Lord/Lunar Equipment. I plan on seeing how this will go soon.
PigronMage91
PigronMage91
Im more or less doing it for the loot that has like 0.000000001% of dropping from Ice Queen. The fact that you have 1.3 end game gear proves that these events are too difficult even by Terraria standards.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
Aurora, you should try using stardust armor with a stardust dragon on the pumkin moon ;)
PigronMage91
PigronMage91
I think im going back to Mage,
I have Razorpine, Spectre Staff, Inferno Fork, and Bat Scepter or Rainbow rod. Slime statue and honey, camp fire heart lanturn and crystal ball. I just want want ice queen drops. And the frost moon trophies. Megamage what accessories should i equip? Mana Flower is a must for me.
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
Trying out several strategies sounds like it will be good, I have an endgame Melee, Range, and Summoner Character (Magic is in Progress). So I will see what happens using each of them. Something that will likely help a lot will be having an outpost at my arena as well. And if all else fails, making a Happydays/ DicemanX AFK Farm could be an option.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
A maxed out stardust dragon will beat down the pumpkin moon, take everything it owns, and continue to torture it as it begs you to stop.
PigronMage91
PigronMage91
Im on console...
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
Yeah... Sorry about that. Maybe you could try the Horseman's blade with statues? That's what I did before 1.3.
PigronMage91
PigronMage91
Tried that. Only got to wave 12.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
Huh... How many statues did you use?
PigronMage91
PigronMage91
Just one slime staute.
Back
Top Bottom