1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Comments on Profile Post by Commander Crocket

1. Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    T'was a daunting endeavour, for my mistress took note not to be won over so easily. I toiled and I toiled, but to no avail.

Verily, the firstborn son of Gywn must have smiled upon my being that day, for after bequeathing an offering, I was able to gain her favour, and later, her hand in marriage.

The Saga of our Betrothal (clicky)
    Dec 11, 2015
  2. king40606
    king40606
    I was there.
    Most beautiful display of love I have ever seen
    Dec 11, 2015
  3. Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Nay, for nought more can be said, save for "dreams really do come true". :)
    Dec 11, 2015
  4. Devalaous
    Devalaous
    The sheer enthusiasm makes it all worth it
    Dec 11, 2015
  5. Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    And remember, commitment is key in any RP, and any relationShip. :D
    Dec 11, 2015
  6. Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Spread the word, my brethren of the Earth! Come one, come all, for you are all formally invited to the wedding!

Let us celebrate together, dining on the meal of kings; the highest quality mutton, veal and venison, washed down with only the finest of ales.

This is a day of much merriment, so let this be a day that will be fondly remembered by us, our children, and our children's children for generations to come!
    Dec 11, 2015
  7. TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I'm not old enough for ale.
    Dec 11, 2015
  8. Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    *slides a glass of malt*
    Dec 11, 2015
  9. FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I disagree.
    Dec 11, 2015
  10. Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    That's the spirit, rather the ale. :D
    Dec 11, 2015
  11. FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I don't think you want to see me drunk, Crocket.

Only because I've never been so and don't know what my behaviour would be should I come to that scenario.
    Dec 11, 2015
  12. Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Don't worry, it's much the same way with me. :happy:
    Dec 11, 2015