Zekrom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm Going To Be Hosting a Server On Steam But It's a Frost Moon Fest So Feel Free To Tell Me Your Steam Name And You Can Join..
    it's there a program for terraria on computer without using steam? I want to buy a copy and put it in a usb drive.
    GlitchCo
    GlitchCo
    There are a few DRM-free copies. For example GOG.com, where you can download the install package when you bought it.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Or the illegal (maybe?) way.
    DialgaTheTimeLord
    DialgaTheTimeLord
    If you feel like buying again, there's one through the main site
    Hey have you ever tries Pokemon Showdown?
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    yes I have but it dosent suit me..
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    I prefer the 3ds platforms better..
    ok if you have pokemon ORAS or Super Smash Bro 3ds feel free to friend me my code is 2423-5970-2563 for the 3ds :p ps I use legends a lot.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    >3652 - 1818 - 9453 for me.
    If you have a Steam, that'll make communication for when to do it a lot easier.
    RushOfCold
    RushOfCold
    mewant
    Got My 3ds Back ^.^ anyone wanna battle me on super smash bros or pokemon alpha sapphire or omega ruby? just send me ur friend code.
    my 3ds was chewed on by my dogs -.- i cant wait for it to be fixed ^.^ I'm so gonna get terraria on it
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    and then I will chew on it!!!
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    you cant because I will have it on me all times and lock my bedroom door and put it somewhere up high where u cant get it :p
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    chew on u?
    Reshiram is better. *Hides*
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    its funny that you guys are saying reshiram is better although I couldn't care less... mewtwo is better than all except lord arceus.
    Raichu Sonic
    Raichu Sonic
    (And Mega Raquaza)
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    i use him in triple battles /w primal kyogre and primal groudon and if there ded ill use dialga and palkia and my fav giratina.. i freaking love that pokemon ♥.♥
    if you can find a Microsoft sam source and have it say My ROFLcopter goes Soi soi soi soi soi soi soi its funny
    if u guys own a server let me know I am a expert at making towers as long I have world edit.. :p
    so I've been wondering.. who wrote the music?
    Bucket
    Bucket
    Scott Lloyd Shelly, if you're talking about Terraria.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    What he said ^

He runs a company called Resonance Array.
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    thanks ^.^ I wish I could paste a wyvern on this
    ( insert wyvern here)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom