Xman101🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Watching videos of the Story of Red Cloud makes me want to play it again... but how!?
    Reactions: Tim Hjersted
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    Game Launcher doesn't support downgrades anymore, so how am I supposed to get the original Terraria 1.1.2 files I need for tConfig?
    Clarker
    Clarker
    omg I just had like a war flashback
    dud Red Cloud was THE :red: back in the day
    it always will be great tho
    Xman101🌳
    You read Legend of Maxx by any chance? Judging by your sig.
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    Read it? I adore it. Something with a followable story, but has a great gag in every comic.

Well, almost every comic. *cough* Cyril's wedding *cough*
    DialgaTheTimeLord
    DialgaTheTimeLord
    Then you should really watch Gravity Falls (if you don't already).
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    Maybe. I'll look into it.
    The Starbound forums were compromised. Crud, now I have to change my password there to ensure my stuff is safe...
    K
    Krasunir
    I still can't get on there.
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    It's down until they can fix the missing portions of the forum I believe. Problem is, I won't know when it goes live again... I want to change my password ASAP.
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    the SNES was a 16-bit console :v

but ye, nostaligia
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    ...disregard my lack of bit-knowledge...
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Well you do have a better understanding of bits than the advertising department of NEC, the Big N, and Sega in years past*.

*"... The console's brazen marketing of the 16 bit mantra (even proudly displaying it on the first model of the console) started the rather unfortunate misconception that 'Bits=Better Graphics/The Power of the Console'".
    So. Starbound. First impressions right now seem... OK.
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    However, it's still missing the variety it needs to stay fresh. This is the #1 qualm I have with Starbound, and it seems that the update to address this issue is still coming.

Frankly, this should have come out way earlier than now. What have they been doing all this time? Swimming in their pre-order cash?
    noirscape
    noirscape
    Development of their game took a huge break after they moved their office. Players were left for six months without updates. Starbound is fun, but the burnout afterwards is too big right now.
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    I think their approach to teasers for their upcoming updates doesn't help.

It gets a little tiresome to be constantly teased about something you can't access yet.

At least the Terraria dev team doesn't swarm you with teasers, but at least gives you enough info to be excited about new updates.
    Looking at recent videos, it seems that my $10 investment could actually be getting somewhere now. Please Starbound, keep moving.
    Reactions: XenoCat
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    It's gettin' good.
    Try it.
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    I will. Later.

After I get some other things done.
    Esreadel
    Esreadel
    It gets better with 70 mods installed
    [CS:GO] I did so well today, that the servers put me on a competitive cooldown. A pity, I would have liked a fourth game today.
    Reactions: caskett
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    What have you been doing, you naughty boy you? :naughty:
    caskett
    caskett
    Usually my internet crashes or some program on my computer blocks VAC... and now that I've gotten a few its gonna take a couple months without a ban to get back to the 30 mins.
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    Oh.

I had the image in my head of teamkilling friends left, right and centre.

I'll just go ahead and assume that just isn't your style.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom