Umbra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Question: Will the antman race be in NTerraria 6?
    Umbra
    Umbra
    I haven't checked in as of lately (ever since March), but all I know is that quite a few races are going to be kept out for this version.
    Epsilon Carinae
    Holy crackers, I ain't getting nothing done on the progress. I should shift into OVERDRIVE, and get things done!
    Reactions: Ori
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Even if I haven't played it, FF5 will remain the installment in the series that I am most interested in solely for that reason. Maybe that's a reason why I love the game so very much!
    Umbra
    Umbra
    Yup yup, it's gooood.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Too bad it seemed to be way too hard, even by Nintendo's standards (as we all know how tough their games can be); not getting a proper release in the States until a long while.
    Go big or go ho- no wait, I already did that. Go critical or go home. Beta-testing a certain mod, and the skills were quite neat!
    Reactions: Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Go home or Go home
    Ori
    Ori
    E.T. zu hause telefonieren
    Umbra
    Umbra
    [Spins 360 degrees and walks away]
    Roger roger!
    Updated Signature for NTerraria. Drop off questions about if you need to, but don't expect instant answers. I'm a worker and stuff!
    Go expert or go home.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Shhhh... soon.
    Terra B Welch
    Terra B Welch
    Why isn't this text in mr.saturn font on my computer? ;(
    Umbra
    Umbra
    DIFFERENT LETTERS, CONFUSING! WEIRD PEOPLE USE IT. ZOOM!

(Unicode, it's basically an alt+### thing, so the font doesn't replace it.)
    Not sure if greatest achievement or a common method to get into temple without a key, and with blocks only!
    Wilson
    Wilson
    How!?!?!?
    Umbra
    Umbra
    Basically, play with slopes. if you are close to one tile (near your head height), and hammer that to a tile that is either |/ or /|, you get pushed back a bit.

From there, it's all about experimenting.
    Today's the day to have fun with my family and celebrate birthdays, and to get a few things like Fantasy Life's DLC finally.
    Even when around -14C (6.8F), my boss still wants to work. Hope the wires are alright with the temperatures.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom