Sugars
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is there still an unofficial TCF Slack?
    Reactions: Teal
    T
    Keigora
    Keigora
    We don't have any kind of affiliation with the forums whatsoever, so please don't think of it that way, it just happened to have a large amount of tcf members in it.
    That said, I don't know if we're taking in more people now as the number has grown quite a bit. You'll have to ask tonbutt for that.
    That Steven Universe episode was good. It's kind of painful containing my fangirl screams at this point.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I DID SCREAM
    Sugars
    Sugars
    At this point, so did I.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I THOUGHT :red: WAS GOING BAD THEN SUDDENLY I HEARD SCREAMING AND IT WAS MY OWN
    Does anyone else suffer the eternal problem that is constantly, at all points in time, having this random stranger with... (cont)
    Sugars
    Sugars
    a clan tag and pink horse thing avatar on your Steam friends list?
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Tell 'em to :red: off and eat some arsenic.
    king40606
    king40606
    I mean
    if it's a random stranger than just unfriend them I guess
    I'm thinking about my insane metabolism right now (i'm kinda skinny, ironically). I'd be a nightmare in 3rd world countries.
    I started animating the Engineer last night (l00d). The video should be slightly weird.
    Sugars
    Sugars
    @Krasunir Raxxo's freaking awesome. I still can't decide whether his music, may-mays or videos are better.
    K
    Krasunir
    I only know his videos, so I can't say.
    Sugars
    Sugars
    @Krasunir Raxxo2, his secondary channel has most of his music. Artificial Closure still gives me the chills every time.
    time to re-learn how to animate, get very hyped. (and feel bad for your favorite tf2 class he will suffer eternal agony)
    Lord chewelews
    Lord chewelews
    honest to :red: starchies that spy video is the most

what????????????????????????????????????????
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    "My favorite class is the Spee." -GabeN from State Volvo
    Sugars
    Sugars
    I just finished a quick (waaay less freaky) video to test lipsyncing and "neutral" movement. I figured it out.
    I'm reminiscing about how much fun Minecraft was... playing Calm 2(?) in my head is giving me the feels.
    Theo
    Theo
    I think MC: Story Mode is bad because it takes a bunch of (badly animated, as a matter of fact) characters that have nothing to do with the actual game. Additionally, it refrains from the whole concept of Minecraft, surviving and exploring, both being elements that are completely absent from the final product.

>Says a person who's only seen a mere few minutes of playthrough.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Oh? So that's the reason youtube is filled with minecraft characters with "expressions" on their faces, is it? I have seen, on the first page, mind you, a couple playing minecraft with a mod that allowed nudity or something. Sad stuff. Take the action to your bedroom and shut the lights out, don't go to a voxel game.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    It always gets kinda depressing listening to the soundtrack for minecraft. It's the only part that hasn't been tossed out and turned into junk (because I don't now maybe they think putting in constant rap music will make everyone like it again), and technically microsoft doesn't own it. It still belongs to C418, the guy who composed it.
    Mmm, delicious alerts.
    Sugars
    Sugars
    My daily routine: play a Half-Life game, go on Reddit while it loads, actually play it, get bored and stop, go back on Reddit, go on TCF, go back on Reddit, go back on TCF, find out that I have some alerts, check them out, look at my likes on the front page, go back on Reddit, (cont.)
    Sugars
    Sugars
    play Half-Life Something, whine to father about how I don't want to go to bed, father brings up the time I stayed up all night and passed out the next morning, I argue that it's winter break and that I have plenty of opportunities to sleep in to make up for it, he doesn't care, go to bed anyways, think about how I wish Overwatch would come out sooner, fall asleep.
    help me my youtube video feed is showing me movie clips with undertale characters' faces edited onto the actors
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I saw a few of those listed, and I was like "wut... is this really a thing now?"
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Alphys seems rather common, when it comes to dorky sitcoms.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    These all around. Clear browser history, clear youtube history and if that doesn't work, x them out.
    My laptop runs Just Cause 3 well. Find the things wrong with that sentence.
    K
    Krasunir
    I'm not American, so it takes even longer.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    *nods* Ahh, I was obviously speaking in USD, so yeah. Might cost more if you are not able to get from newegg (I haven't found anybody that has prices even close to theirs).
    K
    Krasunir
    Their prices are pretty bad for me...
    I just got a Meme Controller. It's actually pretty good, learning curve aside.
    I'm starting a new playthrough. I forgot how :red:ing horrifying Snow Flinxes are.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Expert? They're the worst things to run into next to Granite Elementals.

Takes you like 5 minutes to kill the bastards.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Or you could just... you know... avoid them. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom