Chazm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• really shouldn't have gotten fallout 4, the consequences mount when there's a moan from the other room requesting if he can 'steal' my pc
    Sugars
    Sugars
    Who would ask to borrow a computer while having sex or turning into a zombie?
    EDIT: Or being asked to do chores by their mother during adolescence.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    :red:

I knew my brother was undead or something noting from the level of English he speaks as a native to this country.

He's the one who wants all my time on FO4 while I have nothing to do on his PC because he denies it
    EDIT: That's definetly a better excuse.
    Yo watcha getting for christmas fam?
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Don't really know, don't really care.

All I really want now is for the weather around here to drop 20 degrees Celsius.
    I'm free from the limits of school... for two weeks. Disadvantages are that I have to listen to the same old songs all the time...
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Oddly enough, I don't hate my school.

It's the government exam boards which ruin me from being the best I can possibly be.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Destroy the government then. =3=
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Would do.

Need money though. I've got some world-changing prototypes in my mind which could blow many off the face of the earth... but I need some money to create the bases.
    Tests are over. still can't flippin' sleep because I'm still expected to go to school last two days
    Reactions: king40606
    king40606
    king40606
    Every concept is incredibly simple if you have a good teacher or you teach yourself. The Internet is a great place to do that. I know a lot about astronomy just because of NASA's website.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I knew a lot about astronomy since 12.

I'm now on the small stuff, hence why I fixate on the standard model and baryon/meson formation.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Oh my, the maths department decided to send me a card all in Sans Serif.

Of course, the message was so :red:ing obvious that it wasn't even worth the bad timing.
    I decided I was bored and decided to go look up (and maybe solve) the bottomed-Omega baryon mystery.
    Sometimes I go and search science way out of my spec for no reason whatsoever. I don't need to learn it until 18... but it's interesting.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    So. I decided to do it again, today.

:red: GCSE chemistry that :red:'s boring
    Chazm
    Chazm
    *looks through plans*
    *monologue start*
    (Would be great if I just used down quarks instead of using up quarks from a neutron- just use an electron to avoid interference from second generation mesons inside the neutron!

Now how the heck am I going to store those... oh wait, they'll decay into up quarks! Grea-
    :red: stupid leptons, interfering with my plans)
    *END*
    DAMNIT SCROLLWHEEL DO YOU HAVE TO CUT OUT ON ME
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Mine is broken
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    I feel your pain, its very hard to cope without it at first.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Don't worry, it works again.

the class which determines M3's scrolling capabilities must have been missed and failed to load as an instance

i blame fallout 4
    I still don't understand how I become bawling with tears after getting 1 mark off an A...
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    That's what they do. They indoctrinate you, brainwashing you into thinking that your GPA is the most important thing in the world.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I'm probably using A level explanations

explains why I have such a good maths grade yet my sciences are lacking, while I have more knowledge in the A/degree level stuff.

Talking about the first maths exam... *spends 10-15 minutes on a volume question near the back of the test* *time up* *puts predicted answer* *turns over* *:red: more questions on stuff I revised but everyone else didn't*
    I rek scrubs so much in class that I'm practically putting teachers out of their jobs
    king40606
    king40606
    That is such a win.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    All I'm really asking those two teachers to do is to:
    1. Stop what you're doing.
    2. Hand the guide over to me.
    3. Focus on shutting the class up.
    4. Let me give my explanation.

The same goes for my chemistry, physics, and computer science classes!
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Update on this: Same of the two teachers- asked me to go to A level classes.

gee I can tell they're pissed off with me... well that's because you aren't doing a good enough job, miss.
    school pls, stop trying to strain me of my coding abilities when I'm trying to prove something to my CS teacher
    Reactions: galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Inb4 "I didn't know Counterstrike was a subject in school!"
    But seriously, sounds pretty bad. At least you have a coding class, we just have a 45 minute thing before school every week or so.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Technically we do have a computer class, but it's really simple stuff like making a calendar in Word.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Our computer class is worse. When we actually do work, we're just copying designs from a book containing projects (We aren't even given the book, he just Xeroxes the designs) and attempting to replicate them in Word. The worst part is, this can act as your foreign language! If you have computers, you don't need a foreign language in my district. Who honestly thinks these classes are beneficial?
    I FOUND IT JUST IN TIME FOR THAT APPLICATION I'M MAKING, THE HOLY GRAIL FOR SHADERS
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    What shader grail did you find?
    Chazm
    Chazm
    'internal unsafe Texture2D(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, int width, int height, XnaImageOperation operation)'
    replace width and height with 1, add a colour var to XnaImageOperation, and add 2/3-dim arrays to the culture
    Welp. Tests galore next week, time to prove if I can actually work to my fullest capability tired as all heck.
    Thinking of an almost complete redesign for my OC. The backstory and ideas aren't really going to be altered, however.
    I seriously need to be taught the idea of some of the code needed for the more complex shaders.
    king40606
    king40606
    Yet* is the keyword there.
    If age didn't matter, you'd probably qualify.
    Your probably more intelligent than me so…
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I've got the English skill to do it as well. (jeez guys, I'm only marked down because I can't topic very well)
    and then comes the point of what the hell do I do if I'm under 16 and therefore aren't allowed to pay joint rent
    king40606
    king40606
    God dammit age limits.
    fatigue ensues when you're trying to keep ahead in subjects
    Reactions: king40606
    king40606
    king40606
    That's what caffeine is for.
    Not to mention good music.
    That stuff helps me get caught up fast.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Caffeine: kinda checked
    Good music: checked over and over again

overdoing it so that teachers end up teaching you nothing at the end of the year? yep
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom