Doylee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally. All 3 of my characters are Raid and Nightfall worthy in Destiny. Go to my Info if you need help doing both of those.
    Weird, I have nearly the same statistics as my TO account now, and in pretty much 1/4th the time.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Because the content is being spammed with Cthulhu suggestions or spam bots :p
    Doylee
    Doylee
    This is true.
    I'm not the only one procrastinating my Halloween costume am I?
    TerrariamcSwaggins
    TerrariamcSwaggins
    Eh, I won't be doing one at all, probably. I refuse to change my current avatar. :3
    Class is canceled today... And I left lacrosse practice today early to go to this class... Oops
    It's so funny going over probability data for Stats when you already know a ton about it just by playing this game and reading the Forums.
    I love my floormates here. I walked in on them all having a Smash Bros Tournament, I joined in playing DK and got smashed.
    My teacher made an assignment due at 2:30 AM? I'm dumbfounded as to why.
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Do you go to an online school too?
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Nope, I go to a State College, but my Statistics teacher makes us turn assignments in via online.
    So pissed. 3 AM, my car got hit by a drunk driver and the driver ran from the scene. Passenger won't say who it is too.
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    360Chadscope
    360Chadscope
    Wouldn't be too hard for the police to figure out who it was, right?
    Doylee
    Doylee
    It would be though, they have no info on the driver at all, the passenger would not disclose any info. Could be any drunk moron.
    That moment you see a person walk past you with a funny shirt on and you have that stupid grin on your face from it. All those looks I got.
    Kreuz Drache
    Kreuz Drache
    I have that problem too, but with something I remembered from a memory. Even more awkward. <_>
    NightsTruthblade
    NightsTruthblade
    I once saw a russian-looking guy on the side of the road playing an air guitar.

IN THE WINTER.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    I couldn't help but crack up an hour ago when I saw a "Popeye eating spinach" shirt that said with all bold letters saying "Beast mode activated". I'm easily entertained 0_o
    Wait. Does anyone actually know who the new testers are?
    Jessir
    Jessir
    Be more specific, what i Terraria? is there something new i dont know about..
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Oh... Well recently the devs wanted Beta Testers to test an upcoming update, but they would hire from the community. They recently made their final decisions.
    Jessir
    Jessir
    ooooooo...
    Getting on an Alyx Machine for the Red Cross right now. I'm O-, they'd hunt me down if I didn't do this.
    A buddy of mine recommended me to get Spore. I've been skeptical of it, but looks kinda fun. Is it worth it?
    Reactions: Walrusking
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Awesome, thank you for the input!
    Elk
    Elk
    Its pretty fun, especially if you like creative sandbox games. You can create your own creatures, buildings and even vehicles and spaceships at a point
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Saw vids on it and read your guys' comments. Just got it w bit ago, downloading now!
    For some strange reason, the concept of Variance in stats is taking longer to drill into my head. I'm almost there though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom