Lazure
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Merry Christmas, Master Jamison! May the rest of the development staff undergo good tidings for this season!
    Reactions: Lazure
    Lazure
    Lazure
    Thank you and Merry Christmas!
    That moment when you realize... Lazure is a MALE!
    Lazure
    Lazure
    It's quite obvious if you read the very top of my profile , where my name is. It's unwise to judge someone by their forum avatar alone. I do need to make a new one soon though, heh. Not sure how trust has anything to do with it, as I've never declared that I was female. The ultimate question is, why is my RL gender important?
    Eli10293
    MinieK
    MinieK
    *Bows* Senpai noticed me!
    @[59:mad:Lazure] - Nah, it's not important. I was just thinking you were a female all the time because of your avatar. :p I am almost never paying attention to the age, gender, occupation etc. That's why I'm often getting suprises. XD
    Btw I'm loving the 'gem switch' sprites. :D I have always liked your pixels and will always like them.
    "That said, I know I'm a dude in real life, and I always will be one. No reason, however, I should have to be one in online games!"
    Let me tell you this: It's always fun to play as a woman with regards to the subject. I also have fun giving my male characters a "feminine" touch. Cheers to equal opportunity!
    Lazure
    Lazure
    It's just so much more fun to customize and create a female hero. I also like drawing girls, hence my avatars. I was quite happy that a female character is leading the way in the new Star Wars. :) I like strong and awesome women and I definitely prefer to see more of them given serious leading roles in movies and games. The way battlefront handles female characters is very good, too.
    Welp Im finding even more sprite errors :p
    Check the transparency of the highlights of the cutlass :/
    They are transparent ingame
    As an artist 1.3.1 must not be a fun update for you I am guessing. That or there is tons of stuff coming besides wiring.
    Lazure
    Lazure
    I've been busy! :)
    Lazure
    Lazure
    I'm pretty impressed. I especially like the way you did the solar armor one. I see you have adapted a good amount of my style in the process. I already explained in your thread about my choice on the buccaneer.
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    Wow, thank you, I am happy you are impressed with my work. On buccaner I think it is kinda really needed, something different is Dryad Covering and your dev set.
    SnailsAttack
    SnailsAttack
    You gave them bigger breasts. Congratulatoriations.

All joking aside, those look nice and significantly more feminine. :)
    Hey, thanks for being part of the team. I feel like I don't tell the other members besides red and cenx that enough.
    This woman has noticeably uneven breasts.
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    Jamm6
    Jamm6
    To Terra Crusher:
    Dude, think, don't say, ik that is cool say something about she but what it is thinking?
    So only think :/

To Lazure:
    Yeah, i want to work in various things, i'm workaholic but i can't send anything to noneone because MY SKYPE DON'T IS WORKING, ok, i like fix existing textures and i made an sugestion to terraria :) i hope you see it.
    The Kitsune
    The Kitsune
    This kinda work in a few hours? I want your talent nao!
    I am sure you remade and make some female sprites, thank you. I looking forward at your remake of endgame female sprites. And happy very late birthday.
    Merry halloween of 4th and happy new easter !!! :D
    Lazure
    Lazure
    If people keep selling decorations any sooner than they already do, it may just GET that confusing! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom