Terraria Community Forums

Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
What one person does doesn't define what the entire community is like. One person says something stupid, and people instantly go "God, I hate this autistic fandom. ", "It's cancer", and other go-to stupid insults. I can understand slightly more if a larger chunk of people do it, but even that is a bit iffy.
K
Krasunir
This.
All of this.
Eli10293
Eli10293
Undertale, Steven Universe, Five Nights at Freddy's,
etc.
I am forgetting a few
K
Krasunir
Furries, My Little Pony, and some more.
XenoCat
XenoCat
Furries is a fandom? What?
sodapone🌳
sodapone🌳
>implying this has never happened on the internet before
Z
Zwift
Unfortunately, people will never understand or listen, so they'll just continue with calling fandoms cancer or autism or both.
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
I can now conclude this place is cancer.
K
Krasunir
@[13272:mad:XenoCat] Did you not know that? Of course it is.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
Tbh, I really don't even understand why fandoms are a thing. Like, I get why, but I don't see the point of the classification and don't understand why it can't just be viewed as 'oh, the person likes so and so' and leave it at that.
K
Krasunir
@[735:mad:GawenStarTeller] That's what it should be, but it's more of a thing where people can get very involved. Not that that's bad or anything, but it can be detrimental.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
It's just stupid that people will instantly insult the game and the community, and not the sensible thing of blaming the one person doing things. They are never the bad thing, the entire community, and the media at hand is.
Eli10293
Eli10293
A big target of community insults goes to the minecraft community
which I can kinda understand due to the sheer amount of toxic children on servers
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
The haters of a community are often almost as 'toxic' as the community they're hating on (if not just as toxic, or even more depending on the individual hating).

That's what I dislike about the world these days. You can't really go anywhere without encountering a moderate level of toxicity, no matter which side you're on.
Back
Top Bottom