Yrimir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't do in Expert Mode, i need just watch more Expert Mode vids of Yrimir... And i know, you are working on more advance works about terraria, but we still want you back, also Merlin and Hagrid too :) Come again and publish some more great vids...
    Blazedude77
    Blazedude77
    If watched the Hagrid series 3 times!!! I want the last chapter.
    SteveisNoob
    SteveisNoob
    Oh, I watched his awesome plays countless times!
    WHERE ARE YOU YRI? WHY CANT I FIND YOU? Why have you gone away? Where are the videos, You used to bring to us? Why can't i watch you play? We're all waiting. Does this mean no vids anymore Where are you Yri? Whats made you disappear? why wont you just reply? We miss you Yri we all love you. We know you'd never fade away. Your great content, is still with us, fill's us with such wonder. Why have you gone away?
    why arent you posting new vids? also why not you post minecraft,vvvvvv(yes) vids instead of only uploading terraria/starbound?
    OMG ARE YOU THE REAL YIMIR LIKE THE YIMIR OMG SO AMAZING IM GONNA FOLLOW YOU YOU DO AMAZING STUFF WHAT IS YOUR STEAM USER NAME MINE IS xxthegamingsniperxx1 PLEASE FRIEND ME WE CAN JOIN GAME
    True dinklewinkle
    True dinklewinkle
    ...he's been here for awhile but he probably won't notice you but you just gotta HOPE
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    1. Yrimir barely uses this account
    2. I think he only friends people he KNOWS and TRUSTS
    3. He is real
    4. I don't think you should constantly post profiles, it's flooding the profile posts
    If I had to guess its either traveling, beta testing, some serious stuff or a combo of some of these thats holding yrimir back for now
    Reactions: Ashen75 and Bucket
    A
    Arthurdigit
    Life is pretty much a "serious stuff", he has a family, job and stuff, he may be recovering after an issue with his spine, we don't know .
    Hey Yrimir I saw something insane the other day it was expert mode terrarian vs. 50 moon lords!
    G
    Gmayor61
    Uh

Yrimir died weeks ago. what the hell?
    Snarferman
    Snarferman
    I'm pretty sure he's like, never on.
    Terraria Isn't too hard for Yrimir, Yrimir is too hard for Terraria !
    Yrimir Don't Run Away From Hornet, Hornet Run From Yrimir !
    (Too Of My Favorite Quote On You That I Have Found On Random Places).
    I remember that Charmander build video you made and said you have never played Pikmin(god damn autocorrect) before. It's been like, 4 years, have you tried it yet?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom