Terraria Community Forums

Clarker
Aesir
Aesir
Vaati's laugh? And how about the mind:red: at Lake Hylia from Twilight Princess? Speaking of the devil, why not Zant's "meow!"?
Myu
Myu
Vaati's laugh is Mask Salesman ;-;

Zant's angry cat noises would be the best prank call

"Hello?
EEEYYAHAHAH!!
Uhh...
HEEHOO!"
Aesir
Aesir
Zant is an overall mind:red:. I sincerely thought once the mask was off, he was the archetype of the handsome villain, calm, cool, seductive, witty... especially when he whispered around people's ears, particulary Midna. But then, he took off the mask, and what a nut. Was not disappointed. I like him better that way.
Myu
Myu
I manage to turn everything into Zelda eventually
Sorrynotsorry

Zant is awesome
Second favourite Zelda villain :0
Clarker
Clarker
Myu
Myu
"Hello, this Taco Bell, may we take your order?"
"OWW!"
"Excuse me?"
"YEAHH YEAHHH!"
Aesir
Aesir
Let me guess, Ghirahim as first? Well, gotta give props to Ganondorf for his determination. He refuses to die. But after all, my call is between Vaati, Zant and Ghirahim. Demise was a sorry excuse. At the very least, in the end he looked badass. Still, an Oni-look-alike. That design was done to death.
Myu
Myu
I feel like we should take this to a different place to discuss Zelda :red:

But yeah, Ghirahim my fave. Vaati is third favourite, because he's so frickin cute
Clarker
Clarker
@Myu thAt :red:ing YEAH YEAH got me. gg no re
Aesir
Aesir
The wind god vaati was so great. Minish series is so underrated. ( Although he only became a wind god in four swords )
Myu
Myu
Poor Bisharp
We are rekking him with alerts
Aesir
Aesir
Once he comes back he'll be pleased. I am willing to bet. If not, we ram more through his throat untill he can't speak to complain c:
Myu
Myu
He's online rn I think

SORRY BISH
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I don't care much, where I'm hanging now is pretty lame.
Myu
Myu
Aw, no more prank calls?

I'll be your friend, don't worry

DON'T WORRY
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I realized why I hadn't been so outgoing previously, everyone seems to know what direction my life is going but me.
Aesir
Aesir
Another meme team has been banded. Let's now call pizza hut and ask to deliver some to Jesus Hotline.
Myu
Myu
These handcuffs are...
Um...

Uhhh...
Aesir
Aesir
Your life is going towards the light. Once you reach the apotheosis, you'll be one with the cosmos. Like we here are. Don't worry, you're perfect the way you are. If someone says otherwise, grab a nodachi, stab 'em right through, lift them with the blade, rip their face out, boil their flesh, gut them and wear them.
Back
Top Bottom