Terraria Community Forums

Aesir
Aesir
When high school starts for me, I'm going to jump off bed as fast as I can and try out the elevator at the school. I can't climb up stairs for god's sake.
DarkMarowak
DarkMarowak
I doubt if our school can even afford an elevator if they keep asking us to 'donate' paper to them...
Aesir
Aesir
The school I'm going is pretty good. It's a traditional school, and the building in particular looks more like a castle. I am the owner of the school's favorite student. So yeah, pretty funny. I'm going to a special class alongside the top students. Only if the owner of the school knew how bat:red: insane I am, I mean, I visit TCF ffs.
Chazm
Chazm
Hm. Looks like you go to a really good one compared to mine.

50's architecture, yet the teachers aren't really as good as they could be:- they like to teach around the curriculum's schedule, not noticing if the entire class has done such before.

In other words, they couldn't really care less and are starting to get very pissed off at me for learning it before them.
Aesir
Aesir
There are couples of teachers that are dumb as heck and annoying as heck. However, I myself demoted them and kicked them out to hell. Their behaviours were unethical and their competence in the school was not satisfactory. I am pretty respected as a Lecturer on the Education Institute of my state, and I denounced their actions to it. They had to answer for their behaviour.
Chazm
Chazm
Can't do that here.

Would absolutely love to hijack their incompetence to teach people the difficult stuff. I mean... one of the teachers I'm talking about in particular is pretty good, but the other is just put on schedule to teach exactly what was on a bit of paper. I mean- I could do better than that and yet I have to learn from this?
Aesir
Aesir
Doesn't your school have a student poll about teachers or something? You could suggest that to the principal. A student poll is held at my school to see if the teacher's competence is fine or not. Ofc, there are the silly swagfags that just b/c they get an 1/10 they turn against the teacher and say :red: to try demote 'em. But they don't have arguments to back up the demotion, so they're dismissed.
Chazm
Chazm
Nnnnnope. Not in the slightest. (I'm even in council for godsakes and nobody really cares about my ideas)
Even if I were to fight back, although I'd have an entire class rooting for me, I'd have my parents and my brother trying to correct me from that because it's unethical in the real world- just doesn't happen like that.

I've got the world against me, and that's why my parents are a little confused about me.
Aesir
Aesir
It's unethical to show your disapproval for someone or something that clearly doesn't fit the bill? I'd say the opposite. And is your brother one of the stupid "teacher's pet" kids? I hate those fools with the power of burning hydrogen. And whatcha mean by your parents being confused about ya? My family is pretty huge, but they're spread around the world. So they all clash viewpoints once in a while.
Chazm
Chazm
It's probably because I've grown to be a somewhat different person, missing the optimism I once had.

One day, they told me to wake up- and that was it. I looked at the real world, and it's infuriating to see what happens around it. Now I'm filled with pessimism- unnatural in the entire family.

(Actually, my brother just really :red:ing hates me. I'm more of the teacher's pet than he'll ever be.)
Aesir
Aesir
Gotta say I feel like ya. I am the only nihilist in my whole family, at least to my knowledge. The family is rich, has nice resources, full of intellectual and dumb people, and very nice of a family I got to say. They all respect my nihilism and all, but they just get sad and change subject once I say some of my thoughts about the worth of life and all that.
Chazm
Chazm
My family isn't rich in the slightest. They're the ones who don't change the subject and continue on with something, trying to get their point across while they conflict with other family members. I try going in, trying to solve it, but then I just get the cold shoulder... told to do nothing. It's like I'm a flipping doll- they expect my actions to change in seconds.
Aesir
Aesir
My family has arguments and clashes all day everyday. We're huge and have diversing viewpoints. We have people in Japan, Chile, Europe, w/e. But I am the killjoy. When they're all hot-headed and saying stuff to each other "Gay people shouldn't marry" then the smart economist of the family asks "Why the heck not?" and I say "You both, shut the heck up" and then "Oh no, not this guy again." *hyperbole*
Chazm
Chazm
'shut the heck up'

Cold shoulder inbound for me.
(I wonder if my Georgian self had these kind of arguments 250 years ago)
Back
Top Bottom