UnrealMarcello
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When i remember back when i was a noob, i'm embarassed by myself,for example,i never built something,and the crimson was "the red forest"
    UnrealMarcello
    UnrealMarcello
    Now,after so much time spent on terraria,so many awesome friends i had,the memory of them will never go out,the awesome moments i had...terraria...YOU'RE IN MY HEART
    UnrealMarcello
    UnrealMarcello
    "And this is the story of how i got to 850+ Hours"-Me in 30 years explaining noobs how i got to 850 in Terraria 1,reminding the real players that Terraria 1 and Terraria:OW were better than Terraria 2047
    What is the worst thing to happen to the Destroyer? Being destroyed. (OMG WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT)
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    Matters what you mean with getting "destroyed" ;')
    UnrealMarcello
    UnrealMarcello
    PUT DA BULLETS IN DA RED HOLE!!! (Lmao,double sense)
    Terraria Otherworld has lost alot,its hard not to forget since there's no trailer or whatsoever to hype a little...
    FINALLY,after many unlucky happens best thing could happen to me happened!
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    Sooo- what happened?
    UnrealMarcello
    UnrealMarcello
    In my school we have teams for a sport...the captain was saying me you suck! (i was doing my best and i was doing good too) so today...we needed to choose other captains...you should know how the rest goes
    G
    Gmayor61
    He was picked, you said he doesn't deserve it, you both fought, and you blackmailed the teachers to say that he was at fault and you were defending yourself, along with numerous other girls who were in harms way by him, he was kicked out and you were elected as a king, rather than a captain?
    Thanks for thy follow. 'preciated.
    Reactions: UnrealMarcello
    UnrealMarcello
    UnrealMarcello
    No problem.Preciated the Preciation (whatever is called,im not good at english)
    Theo
    Theo
    The full world is "appreciation", I just cut it with an apostrophe.
    UnrealMarcello
    UnrealMarcello
    I know,just being sure it was "semi-right"
    Did you know....
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Did you know, that the correct phrase is "did you know?"
    UnrealMarcello
    UnrealMarcello
    There,english is my second linguage so im not good with it.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    It's mine as well. And telling yourself you're not good at it is one way to not get good at it. Add "yet" at the very least. The more you use it, the better you get. And if you're checking for spellings, plenty of programs you can use. One of them being the spellchecker on browsers.
    Ah well,i have my steam account connected with TCF Account
    king40606
    king40606
    Then that's fine.
    Just saying to not rely on Steam for signing into things. That's the lesson I learned.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    He's saying his Steam Account is linked to the TCF one now. All it does is associate the two together and gives access to 2 trophies.

Note though so that you are not confused later, the trophies will not be awarded instantly. It may take acouple days to a week for it to go into effect.

If you were curious.
    UnrealMarcello
    UnrealMarcello
    I did yesterday,and the two trophies comed some minutes after
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom