Terraria Community Forums

RushOfCold
RushOfCold
RIP jessie.. ;-;
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
Jessie's fine, but the same can't be said about Maxx and his friends...
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
It's up to us to figure out what happens next, considering that we are more knowledgable of the lore than Jesse himself as of today.
MegaMage314 🌳
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
We, as a collective group of Maxx's fans, spent enough time with the works to understand the characters' fates and everything else afterwards.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
I guess we might, but not nearly as well as Jesse. He's the creator of the comic, no one knows how to make it better than he does.
willsp
willsp
my best guess is june murders xane (temporarily), the dessert dwelling whatchamacallits turn out to be allied with the nyad, they fight there way through the pyramid, cyril gets a pet antlion,
willsp
willsp
they all go down to hell, realise the fairy blade didn't actually exist, push Cyril into the lava killing him in the most ironic way possible (what was the quote? "hell hath no fury like the capricious queen of the sea") find some unconventional way to beat the wall of flesh, the hallow returns, cyril respawns, Cyril immediately gets impaled by a unicorn, the end
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
Why would Jesse add in the Gossamer sword if it doesn't exist, and what reason would the Djinn have for being allied to the Naiads? Also, Cyril's terrified of everything, he could never have a pet antlion.
willsp
willsp
1.true a more likely scenario is they somehow come across it on the way to the desert to make sure the trip to hell didn't have to be done twice
2.cause epic plot twist is epic
3.im thinking more along the lines of Cyril involuntarily being followed by a baby that thinks he's its mom
willsp
willsp
I do like the idea of the fairy sword its just there already half way to hell so why spend extra time that could be spent later with numerous unicorn impairments of both the Cyril and tyrone

and I feel it would be cool if there final moments before the decent into the epic underworld wasn't "oh hi how are you. yeah sure you can use our gateway to hell"
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
Well, they already have to go through the trouble of crossing the ocean, finding the lost gateway in the desert, and actually surviving in the Underworld long enough to get the sword, I don't think there has to be evil djinn on top of that.
willsp
willsp
point taken
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Most of the great Terraria webcomics are over. ;(
willsp
willsp
so sad ):
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
There is still some hope, though.