Chazm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They delayed the C2.3 test AGAIN (from 12/6 - 20/1) but I've got it up tomorrow (since I asked for it, as it was getting boring preparing)
    Homework. Please. I don't want to do this when I have masses of rehearsals.
    king40606
    king40606
    Welcome to school, same thing happens to me all the time now.
    tfw you think you're going to get through this week completing homework to a good standard while revising
    Chazm
    Chazm
    then, :red: you, rehearsals here there and everywhere
    oh god why did I sign up to this play, with exams here there and everywhere
    king40606
    king40606
    Exams are not a game chazm what did I tell you
    Chazm
    Chazm
    :red:ing hell, missed a comma
    Got results for a physics(P1.5) test and maths test. However, I'm inquired to see why the :red: my school keeps delaying my C2.3 test.
    tfw have a :red:-load of tests Jan 6th, but also get results for previous tests (hyped for maths result for no reason)
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    My midterms start on the Tuesday next week.
    I dunno how I'll do, mainly since I'm not gonna study.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    does three past papers a day do good for studying
    Trying not to insult somebody in this world is like trying to solve a Grand Unified Theory in less than a second.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    If there was one thing they'd base their assault on, it's the pendulum pulled back in the 18th and 19th century, where female discrimination was at its highest. Now it's going towards their side, and it's not gonna stop until we get treated like :red:.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Well, we're going to be treated as second class citizens due to the fact we have phalluses, if feminism succeeds. Which is likely. There are many politicians and powerful figures that support feminism.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    It's already happening and I hate it.

seriously look at who wins court more often
    'I THINK MY MIC IS A LITTLE TOO SENSITIVE TO MY VOICE. OH WAIT, IT'S JUST THAT THE MIC I'M USING ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VOICE.' -Chazm
    Reactions: galacticGammawave
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I bet it's just that mic doesn't like your voice.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    either that or the audio devices on the receiving end are at high volume, distorting the amplitude
    (Undertale) Beat Pacifist run, at a time of ~6 hours game time (godamn True Lab, teaching me how to read letters)
    (Undertale) Completed neutral/mixed in 5 hours. Nonetheless, died way too much to Undyne due to not preparing. (Game time 3:46:30)
    (DQ:H) 'Maya, we're not half as rich as you think.' 'But we've got 50,000 G in our inventory, how is th-' 'SHHHHHHH....'
    *AMD driver stops working* *godamnit all I did today was play DQ:H and Undertale*
    Chazm
    Chazm
    *NVidia experiences twig in my mind*

*nv4.disp causes infinite loops because the arsehole who coded the driver doesn't know how not to efficiently display the image on screen because of mixed-up refresh rates*

tl;dr probably a threading error
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Welp. Have good luck making that work. Undertale isn't graphics intensive, it dates to NES sprites. I sincerely don't know what could make the driver stop working.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    It actually happened for the first time today, but it's not anything to do with the games. (It could be something to do with DQ:H considering that's graphically intensive, but not as graphically intensive as FO4, in which I've never had a graphical crash)

It's probably more to do with GMod and a 'connect' command refreshing
    I'm bored, give me something to revise
    Chazm
    Chazm
    think I'm just going to open up IL_Spy and leave it there

then do some hardcore coding
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Revise the laws of the universe, some :red: is messed up and needs to change
    Found my old DQIX DS card... after an hour of searching. Probably going to do a new playthrough (it's my 6th year of owning the game)
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    Shame the online no longer works.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    DQVC only worked once with us and that's presumably because our provider couldn't link up to a NFC server.
    That gave me access to the underground of Stornway Castle.
    i still need steam credit... gaben pls stop with this madness you're making me suffer
    I'll just put the standard message here... merry Christmas to all of TCF... and a scorching day tomorrow for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom