noirscape
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I think that, for one week I will be posting links to YouTube channels I enjoy on my profile. Maybe someone else will like them as well.
    Just bought Convoy. 30 minutes in, and it is already one of those purchases that I don't regret.
    Thank you so very much. Your video on your signature, under "funny", will be my marriage's song. This will be a mark in history. Love wins over the Vatican.
    Forums went down this afternoon. Man I was stressed out.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    There was a notice about it put up yesterday, it was scheduled to be down for a bit.
    noirscape
    noirscape
    Oh. I didn't notice it yesterday then :D. Oh well, at least it's back online now.
    I got a new non-crappy laptop today! The primary thing I enjoy is the better graphics card and higher screen resolution!
    Reactions: Varsia
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Compaq crap is generally just that: Crap.
    This thing I'm using is a HP Compaq Presario CQ62.
    AKA A toaster that has a habit of toasting laps.
    K
    Krasunir
    :sigh: Wish I could get one.
    noirscape
    noirscape
    @VoidTex, on my old PC I dual-booted Ubuntu. If you have it as well, add oibaf's repository. It does wonders to a crappy graphics card! (Not on Terraria, that one is broken with those drivers.)
    Just bought Hatfall: Hatters gonna Hat. Time to go on ahead and play the thing. and then heavily criticize Yahtzee for it.
    *watches latest spoiler tweet* First thoughts: Yay! More ways to kill NPC's for rare stuff.. Second thought: What is wrong with me.
    Planning to buy Afterbirth soon. However, I think I will wait until the contest is over. I don't think I will win, but you never know.
    K
    Krasunir
    I never said that they should hurry up. It may have been implied, but it was only wondering.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Dude.
    It's Afterbirth.

Rob a bank if you really need to, but I'm pretty sure you can afford it.
    noirscape
    noirscape
    Affording it isn't the problem, I do have the money. But say that I win the contest, I have no idea what I should do with the money. I'm giving them one week and then I will buy it anyway.
    Are my following options buggy? Pixels constant name changing has caused him to dissapear from my following. Is this a bug?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    members who are (temporary) banned won't appear in the followers list.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Not a bug. He is temporarily banned from the forum. When his ban expires, he will reappear.

TBH, I didn't know that happened with temp bans, though I was aware that it happened with permanently banned members.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    The most impressive thing is that they also disappear from the notable members list. Or maybe that's not impressive at all. :dryadindifferent:
    Protip: Never use freenom for hosting. They park your domain before long. Found out the hard way. Now to try and get it back...
    Can we bribe the contest judges with sacrificing my annoying little brother a body or a soul? :D (This is a joke, not being serious.)
    Just hit 100 posts. What a milestone, and it took me nearly a year to achieve it. I'm so proud of myself. /s
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom