Cyrus the Cold
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When you're designing a character who fights with tendrils, and then you realize that a guy who tears people open with tentacles would have
    To Pip, Seras, Isa, Krosis, Phyaun and Ali, my Pokemon Y team. You were all beasts in your own right, and I will see you in Moon.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    You can't go wrong with Lapras. It's a beast in Blue/Red/Yellow.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    I know. I used Ali (my dragalge) because I've used lapras in so many playthroughs. I'm definately running a gengar.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    You sure? Ghost-type moves are considered physical moves in Generation 1.
    OKAY WITHOUT THE EXP SHARE XY IS BRUTAL
    Chazm
    Chazm
    XY -EXP share is pretty much hardmode. Sad thing is there isn't a rematch for the E4 otherwise they'd probably be the toughest yet (excluding Diantha, her team sucks anyway)
    Myu
    Myu
    I turned the exp share off in as, and had to spend 3 hours grinding for levels in victory road
    (damn wonderlockes always get me lvl 1 pokes)
    If i was a super advanced sci-fi villian, I'd have the only entrance to my fortress be a car sized portal gate on board my biggest starship.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    said starship would have my most advanced defence systems, have a monstrously confusing inner layout and have the gate hidden inside a non-descript storage container.
    I wish I didn't have to play medic so much, but if I want the team to win, I'm the only medic who isn't pocketing the heavy.
    Derpinator-9000🪓
    Derpinator-9000🪓
    I agree with this. Whenever I play TF2 I always don't feel like playing the class I have to be. Than I just shrug it off as a pub and become the 7th spy :p
    Sandbox32
    Sandbox32
    I usually enjoy playing the medic but the second i spawn in everyone starts calling out medic like a mad man or wants me to pocket them so most of the time i just change class
    Replaying Ocarina of time: This is not as fun as I remember. camera is awful.
    Myu
    Myu
    Keep in mind that it was 1998 when OoT released, they couldn't really master everything back then
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    I mean the remake.
    It's 11 at night. Rain is pouring, lightning is flashing, yet it's quiet. no roar of thunder, no patter of rain. It's a beautiful night.
    Reactions: Aesir
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    The storm is my home. I'm British. I've never like clear sky and hot days, so the storm is my comfort.
    Dragonborn
    Dragonborn
    Well if you see the sun you could always destroy them with lazers.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    quite seriously, I could lie here forever, and never grow sick of it.
    You know what my favorite type of villain is? the kind ones.
    Reactions: Aurora3500
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    It sounds bizarre, but I refer to the villains who are only rendered evil by the circumstances. characters like Asgore, viewed as the antagonist because of their situation in stead of their personality.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    a36.gif

Asgore did nothing wrong.
    Commander Crocket
    Thanks for following the tem train
    :D
    Have a follow back :p
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    Why thank you. I'm all aboard, lets see where we crash and kill thousands first.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Setting Courses to Aaron
    Just wrote some garbled Nonesense in Wingdings, printed it out and hid it in my brother's room. Some threatening bits in English to scare.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I wish I had a brother or sister. They would probably grow up to hate me. That would be amazing.
    king40606
    king40606
    Brothers and sisters are cool to have, I have 2 brothers, even though I hate them, they will still always be there for me when I grow up. It's a good feeling.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I was about to have a sibling, but they were at an early stage of pregnancy and my mother lost them due to getting scared from a robber with a knife on her neck. That's one of the reasons why if I could, I would torture all robbers to the death. I know it isn't a reasonable reaction, but I hate them with the power of burning hydrogen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom