Terraria Community Forums

TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I miss the simpler times, the times of LEGO Star Wars, Mars Mission, Castle, and Pirates.
king40606
king40606
Lego Star Wars isn't coming back cause disney sadly
I loved Lego Star Wars
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Well, LEGO Star Wars still exists. But now they're really expensive for less than you used to get.
Varsia
Varsia
Wait what
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
What what?
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I :red:ING LOVED THE :red: OUT OF MARS MISSION
king40606
king40606
Power miners tho
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Hell yes Jet. My absolute favorite. I would order sets off eBay and :red: until I realized LEGOs would inevitably break in my household.
king40606
king40606
I bought power miners just to get the gems so I can use them in pretend light beacons made out of spare parts.
stormconure
stormconure
Do any of you remember Lego Atlantis? It was discontinued. And I still have several sets. Probably worth a ton now, if i can get the pieces I scattered everywhere back together
king40606
king40606
Holy :red: Lego Atlantis I have all the emblems from that
stormconure
stormconure
So do I. I have the Portal set, which includes every emblem including the ultra-rare "A" emblem. Hopefully I haven't lost that thing.
king40606
king40606
Bruh I wanted that set so bad and never got it whyyyyyy
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I remember them Storm, I had a few. Every single LEGO my family owns is either in one of three large plastic tubs or the few remains of cool minifigures scattered about our rooms. I'd try to make custom things from the LEGO Battles game too.
king40606
king40606
I have tons of Lego stuff and a box full of minifigures and special pieces, like gems and the Atlantis emblems.
stormconure
stormconure
Same situation at my house, two huge tubs full of legos that don't mean anything anymore because you can't tell what set they're from. I do have most of my minifigures intact tho, including many of the limited Atlantis sea creature people.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Well, to clarify they're all completely in pieces. If I ever got three wishes having all my LEGOs instantly repaired would be one.
stormconure
stormconure
I say why bother with repairs? I build ships out of those legos all the time, so I mean at least you can use them.
king40606
king40606
Yes.
I had a Y wing that had most of the parts lost, my three wishes would include restoring all of my Lego creations to their former glory
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
My little brother has the same exact one I think, he's been looking for it online. I prefer having the original set rather than original creations because I have no creativity.
Back
Top Bottom