1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by MarioKart7z

1. Chazm
    Chazm
    this is a realization that I've gone too far in the knowledge department and stop before I start planning domination weaponry which uses electroweak technology

but :red: that I've got :red: to revise because at the moment there's nobody to play with
    Jan 15, 2016
  2. Aesir
    Aesir
    Well, I seem to understand just fine. It's just that he probably likes wording such things in a complex way so most people wouldn't, like so, he would attract the people who really understand the status in question to it. That, or people who understand nihil about it.
    Jan 15, 2016
  3. MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    YOUR INT GROWTH IS TOO HIGH
    MUST BAN FROM LP
    Jan 15, 2016
  4. Chazm
    Chazm
    Nihil would be the appropriate answer.

Little to no people understand my talk and even less are interested in it.

(I'd like to note that my INT growth is impacted by a trait; asperger's syndrome)
    Jan 15, 2016
  5. Aesir
    Aesir
    Well, I sure am interested and I am pretty sure I understand it. Physics may not be my forte, but I sure do understand what you're saying. I learn very fast.
    Jan 15, 2016
  6. Chazm
    Chazm
    I'll let you know that;

I've learnt all the C# knowledge I've ever had (not including failed experiments with vectors in Unity) in ~10 months (and have kept it stable since that point, and in 11 days I'll have my first year programming in it complete), and this physics knowledge I learnt in 11/2 months.

So.. I think we're BOTH very fast learners at that.
    Jan 15, 2016
  7. Aesir
    Aesir
    I've never tried learning programming. However, I learned english all by myself. Plus, it never takes more than 1 explanation for me to grasp a subject. By 11/2 months you mean 5,5 months or 11 days and 2 months? I'm not familiar with american chalendar dating.
    Jan 15, 2016
  8. Chazm
    Chazm
    Actually no, I just like putting things in top heavy fractions instead of mixed fractions. Hence why it's 5 and a half months.

(Note: I'm from the UK, about 40 miles away from London, 7 or so away from Cambridge)
    Jan 15, 2016
  9. Aesir
    Aesir
    So my first assumption was correct. 5,5 months. I prefer mixed fractions. I'm more fond of arithmetics.
    Jan 15, 2016
  10. Chazm
    Chazm
    I'm incredibly fond with it, hence why I can work out the unbalanced fraction first over the mixed.

One example of how fond I am is in the reaction speed towards mildly simple equations, like on one person's intermediate paper; 2/7 x 749. They told me to figure it out in 10 seconds, thinking it was impossible, and yet I did so in 6.
    Jan 15, 2016
  11. Aesir
    Aesir
    Very interesting. Sounds peculiar to me, to say the least. Very peculiar.
    Jan 15, 2016
  12. Aesir
    Aesir
    I'm pretty sure you used arithmetical means on that equation. If that is so, would it be by which technique in particular? I can say I'm pretty fascinated. The 2/7 seems to give me an irrational number on it's division. I guess I am doing something wrong.
    Jan 15, 2016
  13. Chazm
    Chazm
    You're doing it wrong;

700/7 = 100
    sqrt 49 = 7 note: (49/7)
    100 + 7 = 107
    107 * 2 = 214

That's roughly how I work it out in my head; some solutions come instantaneously, like sqrt 49
    Jan 15, 2016
  14. Aesir
    Aesir
    Pretty amazing technique! Thank you for sharing it. By "taking out" 49 out of 700, you solved it easier by simply multiplying 7 by 100. But as 49 still belonged there, you divided it by 7, which is 7. Squareroot, in fact. 7x7=49. Then you added up the values you had "separated", being 100 and 7. That goes to 107, which multiplied by 2 is 214. Very good technique, I must say.
    Jan 15, 2016