willsp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can't wait for the console 1.3 trailer. a 2.5D moon lord fight would be epic :)
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    Hate comment chain, yet there's no aggressiveness in any of the comments here.

If you prefer misleading cinematic scenes than actual gameplay, that's fine, that's your choice. We're just saying our opinions
    willsp
    willsp
    my mistake. your comment felt more aggressive than intended
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I'm reminded by the pokemon Go trailer.
    goodbye gravity falls... you will be missed ):
    Chevron_Boy
    Chevron_Boy
    The feels are real man

the feel levels are so high that it even rhymes
    willsp
    willsp
    on the plus side...notice what bill said as he was talking backwards before he died?

"MY TIME HAS COME TO BURN. I INVOKE THE ANCIENT POWER THAT I MAY RETURN."
    willsp
    willsp
    not all hope is lost...it seems
    Your profile pic looks like a cat with a toad's neck bulge.
    willsp
    willsp
    its a piece of yarn eww now ill never get that image out of my head...im working on a new sprite that's slightly more badass and a little less toad-like but I wont have it done till tomorrow due to some "computer issues"
    willsp
    willsp
    your criticism is appreciated
    willsp
    willsp
    that took way longer than expected
    that moment when you realise hyper light drifter and aegis defenders take place in the same universe
    willsp
    willsp
    and now that I think about it possibly Xenoblade chronicles as well
    oh my god. was re-watching gravity falls weirdmagedon part 1 and realised bill cypher called ford "six fingered hand" but that means...
    willsp
    willsp
    THE GLASSES ON THE GRAVITY FALLS WHEEL DONT REPRESENT FORD HOLY SH*T
    a deadpool movie, Terraria otherworld,SSF2 BETA, bayonneta in smash, Hyperlight drifter...2016 really is going to be a year of miracles :)
    Reactions: Theo
    Theo
    Theo
    Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare 2, don't forget that.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    And yet we have already lost Bowie and Rickman, and Killmister just before the year started.

I just hope you're right.
    with all theses Nintendo references how long will it take before a terrarian can falcon punch?
    Jessie stoped making the legend of maxx comics today...his sprites where bad but his humour was spot on...he will be forever missed
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I figured that it would be best to put my view on most Terraria webcomics ending in this post instead of making another new post for the sake of consistency.
    RushOfCold
    RushOfCold
    but its been dead for months.
    willsp
    willsp
    I honestly have no problem with this comment being used again.
    my demolitionist isn't selling the roman candle on my 3ds version but the guide still says he is. any idea why?
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    They removed the ability for the Demolitionist and Clothier to sell their Christmas stuff in the Thanksgiving update as far as I know. I still luckily got one of both before though.
    willsp
    willsp
    but why do i still get the message from the guide? HE IS TAUNTING ME
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Try setting your device's time to Christmas of 2014 or 2013. Not sure which one I got mine at.
    wow. Minecraft made a tell-tale game. surprising since it has even less storyline than we do. that being said WHY DIDNT WE THINK OF THAT
    willsp
    willsp
    my point is if minecraft can do it so can we
    Mihn
    Mihn
    You don't get it. TELLTALE made Minecraft: Story Mode, not Mojang/Microsoft. Good luck with creating models for Terraria characters. Oh and the engines. For me the only one could beat Telltale in episodic gaming is Dontnod.
    willsp
    willsp
    i guess. oh well terraria oherworld will be story based so ill just play that instaid
    I may not be excellent at spriteing....but I'll whoop yo @ss in pvp
    Svea Rike
    Svea Rike
    I can smell the BS from a mile away, man. You're trying too hard. Abandoning thread!
    willsp
    willsp
    I'm being serious I used master ninja gear to dodge plus It was in an arena so I used paladins hammer + scourge of the corrupter because of its shrapnel and range. I used potions as well. I don't lie when it comes to pvp
    willsp
    willsp
    and why are you so interested about my status?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom