1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Aesir

1. Chazm
    Chazm
    I can tell for sure, you have a lot of similarities to me; yet our nurtures are almost completely different. Yours is falling apart, while mine is someone relatively stable; and yet you're supposed to get paid 1.2k/month for books, and I make the most of £10/month.

I've met this kind of person before; just not to an extent where interests are similar.
    Jan 15, 2016
  2. Aesir
    Aesir
    Well, that might be the case. By nurtures you mean my education or my wealth? I guess I can interpret on these contexts, however I leaning more towards the wealth. But then again, you mentioned "someone"
    Jan 15, 2016
  3. Chazm
    Chazm
    A mixture of both. Our education in upbringing seems pretty similar; intense from the start of childhood.

In this case, I'll compare my strongest subject at the time, mathematics. At the age of three, I could be considered with the mathematical knowledge similar to an eight-year old.
    Jan 15, 2016
  4. Aesir
    Aesir
    I am most interested at this moment on History, Psychology and it's many areas, Psychiatry, Theology and other human studies. We both have Asperger's Syndrome, if I am correct. You seem to have developed mathematical skills, though. I can say my education on mathematics wasn't acceptable.
    Jan 15, 2016
  5. Chazm
    Chazm
    1) You are correct with the medical conditions. Minor or not, we still have the same condition.
    2) If you're interested in the areas I excel most in; it's in Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science, and Music.
    Jan 15, 2016
  6. Aesir
    Aesir
    I am interested on 4/5 of those areas, you can guess which. However I consider you a very good friend already. A person I could talk to a lot. But a difference is that I developed Schizofrenia and other disorders on my youth, mainly due to the terrible interactions between my father and mother and genetical charge.
    Jan 15, 2016
  7. Chazm
    Chazm
    I've not generated any other conditions apart from a massive dose of pessimism and realization that I need to work harder to reach my goals.

Only problem is, the past three schools I were in weren't the best; the first two were OK, while the third was irritating as the class could no longer be controlled with such numbers of pupils. These schools also merged in the last year I was in the third.
    Jan 15, 2016
  8. Aesir
    Aesir
    The 3 years of school I had recently were the best of my life if you took out the fellow students. I too feel like I should work harder and harder, and push myself beyond my biological limits many times. However, I am highly unconfortable with my person, as I constantly think of myself as lowly as possible.
    Jan 15, 2016
  9. Chazm
    Chazm
    The years in my new school have been incredible; but because of how good the teaching has been in comparison to the last school, I'll have to work at a faster pace to increment how much I know and therefore exceed to a higher level than ever before. Only annoying thing I found out today was; there happened to be a test which got constantly delayed to next week for 7 weeks and then was canceled.
    Jan 15, 2016
  10. Aesir
    Aesir
    May I ask why do you think my education is falling apart? The crisis I am having is more something related to legal issues, but not educational nor financial. However, it is true I am not in school. That's because school starts next Tuesday.
    Jan 15, 2016
  11. Chazm
    Chazm
    Hmm... From what it seems, it's the condition you have from your parents constantly arguing with eachother; putting you off from your thoughts which have relevance to schooling and take a lot of concentration to think about. If that's interrupted, then the focus is lost.

From me however... I think it's going fine. As someone in one of my clubs said; 'can someone translate Andrew into English please?'
    Jan 15, 2016
  12. Aesir
    Aesir
    That has happened to me several times before. Funnily enough, I speak 3 languages. The people at school ask me mostly curses on said 2 other languages. And yes, I am terribly worried for the safety of my mother and my family, as my father poses a very large threat. Talking to people like you seem to ease it a bit, though. It's nice to have a like-minded person to talk to.
    Jan 15, 2016
  13. Chazm
    Chazm
    Unless it's programming, I'd be monolingual- English only, as it seems to be the only thing I can properly get into without boring myself to death.

Otherwise, I'm trilingual- can speak in English (fluent), C# (fluent), and VB (semi-fluent)
    Jan 15, 2016
  14. Aesir
    Aesir
    Portuguese(fluent) English(fluent) and Spanish(semi-fluent) plus I know my way around prefixal/sufixal latin. I am very happy talking to you and sharing experiences. c:
    Jan 15, 2016
  15. Chazm
    Chazm
    From what it seems, your classmates kinda hate you as well. In the case that you do encounter cold friends like that who just want to waste your time, attempt to zone them out by reading a book or revising from a guide, like I do in Maths if the teacher is teaching something that I know fluently.
    Jan 15, 2016
  16. Aesir
    Aesir
    They're not cold, rather annoyingly hot-headed. They are whiny, annoying and very childish. I am going to a very selective special class, however my hopes went instantly down when I saw the school's League of Legends team leader being admissed into it.
    Jan 15, 2016
  17. Chazm
    Chazm
    'very childish'

I'll have a problem with ignoring that; I just hate inept responses.
    Jan 15, 2016
  18. Aesir
    Aesir
    Hm? As cliche as it may sound, they act childish. They do not behave properly and care not about the classes. Pardon me about the poor word choice. To word it better "carefree" and "careless", traits commonly attributed to children.
    Jan 15, 2016
  19. Chazm
    Chazm
    Not as in the poor word choice, the response to very childish. I'm not really fond at looking back at what could to me be considered a failure; but with the new words you've placed here, carefree results pretty similarly to a lot of lower level classes I attend because they fit my schedule best for the options I took (one of these classes is Religious Education, and that's not because of my ability)
    Jan 15, 2016
  20. Aesir
    Aesir
    The response to very childish being? I assume it reminded you of something you'd rather forget or not think of, by the lastest response of yours. I am sorry if I brought up a phantom of your past.
    Jan 15, 2016
  21. Chazm
    Chazm
    I like to think of my past as a cringe-fest, while the future is a heavenly gate, to where the most interesting exists. But yes, it's the response to the very childish classmates I have to deal with in some lessons. Otherwise, I seem to have a moderate amount of fun in class (although half the time no-one understands me, unless it's the teachers, in which case the most common onomatopeia you'd hear is...
    Jan 15, 2016
  22. Chazm
    Chazm
    ...'Shshshshhhh.... Tone it down to GCSE level, will you?'
    Jan 15, 2016
  23. Aesir
    Aesir
    My past is a cringefest as well. I don't like blaming my younger self and I don't believe one should be held accountable for feats done in the time of youthful bliss. As foolish and stupid as I was, the being in question was a child. I expect a lot more from myself as of the current day, and like so, I also punish myself if I don't meet such expectations.
    Jan 15, 2016
  24. Chazm
    Chazm
    Most of the time I meet my minimal expectations, but almost never hit my actual preferred targets, such as getting an A* in my two favoured sciences, chemistry and physics. The only times I've ever hit my preferred targets are in Maths; one of these was in a previous test I had done where I got the result of 51/53 (A*). (The most recent was a 4/5 GCSE paper, with the result 107/160, A+)
    Jan 15, 2016
  25. Aesir
    Aesir
    Well, when the grades I get are stable on a high ground, I usually set it as the next minimum bar. My minimum bar as of now is 9/10, as last year, the smallest grade I had on the curriculum overall was 9/10. It occupied the most of the curriculum, save exceptions such as physics, chemistry, biology, history, geography and ofc english. There's some occasional fluctuation.
    Jan 15, 2016
  26. Chazm
    Chazm
    Once you hit the curriculum's cap, it's best to change where you're going and redirect it into a higher level, say for example instead of trying to 100% a G2 qualification, go and learn for a G3 qualification and see if you can get 70% on that (C/B)- you'll need at least 90% on both the AS and A2 to get an A* in an A level GCE qualification; and that will get you to the best universities.
    Jan 15, 2016
  27. Aesir
    Aesir
    That's what I'm going to do this year. This will be the first year of high school for me, and I hope it goes well. From the simulations and other major exams, I am pretty much approved into a solid 1376 universities on my country, score-wise.
    Jan 15, 2016
  28. Chazm
    Chazm
    I'm only 14, and by the end of A2, most will be 18, so I've got 3 years to go before I can say how many universities I've been approved into. However, my results are alright- but I plan to get them to constant >90%s by the time I leave Year 10 and go into the second year of my GCSEs- to plan for the new course and therefore learn some AS to get me many gears ahead.

To do this, I should be revising four hours a day.
    Jan 15, 2016
  29. Aesir
    Aesir
    I am not sure how the system works for you. GCSEs are an acronym for Global Course Selection Exams, I assume? AS and A2 are terms I am not familiar with.
    Jan 15, 2016
  30. Chazm
    Chazm
    Never been told the acronym for GCSEs, but I'll go with it.

AS is the sub-level for A levels- it's basically the preparations you'll need to go through before taking the entire course. Think of it as a single-year undergraduate course, and think of A2 as the second year- the mature course.
    Jan 16, 2016
  31. Aesir
    Aesir
    I assume you're coursing high school as of now. Well, I wasted 3 years of study due to diseases and familiar crisis. Else I'd be like you.
    Jan 16, 2016
  32. Chazm
    Chazm
    I'm in my second year, second term out of three. I'm usually in the top half of the top classes, unless it's for- you guessed it- Mathematics, in which I am top or very close to top. And when you consider my other research in things I don't even need to learn until I'm a mature student; you can probably see why I'm being understood less and less as the consecutive conceptual days go by.
    Jan 16, 2016
  33. Aesir
    Aesir
    Hehe. It does explain a lot. Time wasn't that fair for me. I would be 3 years ahead of where I am now.
    Jan 16, 2016