Terraria Community Forums

TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Spongebob is the only redeemable thing they consistently air, but it's usually the :red: episodes that are on anyway.
Aesir
Aesir
I hate "reality" tv, which is even more schemed than regular tv.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
There was a Wipeout! clone featuring little kids they were advertising, plus their usual :red: riff-raff.
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
Basically if CN is so deep in the 7th Level of the Abyss, then Nick is in the 9th Level of the Inferno in the Abyss. It sounds like.

Also Spongebob has fallen from grace with the newer episodes last I saw of them years ago.I think it would've been more honorable to end Spongebob after the 4th/5th season. The one before the episodes ended up getting worse.
Aesir
Aesir
There should be a law ruling out reality shows as crimes. Idgaf if it's censorship or not, reality tv deserves it. Cartoon Network may have it's bad stuff, but I doubt it's worse than Nick as of now. If the future of children's entertainment is reality tv, well, dark times are ahead of them.
Lord chewelews
Lord chewelews
i cannot find any redeemable qualities of nickelodeon nowadays, they just do reruns of their old good shows and play :red:ty reality shows

at least CN has some good :red: on there
Aesir
Aesir
There are things no man should see. One of those things is the future of his kind. It's likely we'll be the only species to extinct itself.
Back
Top Bottom