1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by superza

1. zekam11
    zekam11
    Hmm... maby you could do a class playthrough, or try to collect all possible pets with a new playthrough. Obtain enough bait for the next fix patch update to fish. Collect every statue, or trophys, or banners. Limit yourself in the next playthrough example: no buff potions, or have to face a boss on the first night, or use only guns.
    Jan 18, 2016
  2. superza
    superza
    Already tried only guns. Didn't work out with the destroyer... I think I'm going to try an all melee playthrougth. It's going to be fun since the flowerpow is Laggy and the flairon is unobtainable.
    Jan 18, 2016
  3. zekam11
    zekam11
    could use the explosive bullets with the uzi, or minishark while being high on a wooden platform.
    Jan 18, 2016
  4. superza
    superza
    Only one problem. I already tried that 5 times. Explosive bullets hurt you if it hits an enemy.
    Jan 18, 2016
  5. zekam11
    zekam11
    thats why your on a platform high above. xD
    Jan 18, 2016
  6. superza
    superza
    I guess I'll try again soon but right now I'm trying to get some voodoo dolls for wall of flesh.
    Jan 18, 2016